Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

laumk7

How Much Is My Insurance Likely To Go Up By?

33 posts in this topic

Car is diabolical, I really don't understand why anyone would spend their own hard earned money and buy one! You don't know if it's in gear or not as the gear changer is so shallow, the car stinks literally it's a 63 plate and smells like clutch is on it's way out omg I could be here all day lol

its a rental - dont be gentle.

I suggest - nay - insist! that it is your duty as a member of this forum to rag that little tin can until you break it! If you hand it back to them without one thing being accidentally injured in the process then you are seriously letting the side down!!!

SeanW likes this

Tbh the smell from the clutch each and every time I reverse it up our 40* driveway I think it might've already been broken lol

not good enough :p you cannot send it back in the same condition arrived, thats just rude :p

also please take lots of pictures of anything you break!!! :D:D:D:D

Got my car back now - yay!

Tbh that courtesy corsa is by far and away the very worst car I have driven, I couldn't break anything or they'd claim for it on my insurance, but I certainly didn't take care of it whilst it was in my company.......am I forgiven? Lol

mixmasterlooney likes this

I suppose we can let you off for not breaking it, as long as you made its life a misery in your care :-P

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Update I got the letter yesterday (!), to say all costs have been recovered by my own insurers and my no claims is unaffected

Philf1 likes this