Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Led Rear Lights

Tom2108

Evening

I've recently purchased a pair of ST/RS spec LED rear lights as an upgrade for my Zetec focus due to the fantastic price. Only problem is that they were not supplied with the bulb holders that carry the additional (blue) connector that links to the LED wiring hence not being able to use the existing holders & loom.

Would anyone know where I could purchase a set of LED compatible bulb holders please?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks, Tom.

• Like 1

Evening

I've recently purchased a pair of ST/RS spec LED rear lights as an upgrade for my Zetec focus due to the fantastic price. Only problem is that they were not supplied with the bulb holders that carry the additional (blue) connector that links to the LED wiring hence not being able to use the existing holders & loom.

Would anyone know where I could purchase a set of LED compatible bulb holders please?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks, Tom.

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum, these looms can be purchased seperatly from your local ford dealership,

I have created a fitting guide here:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/43587-guide-fitting-ford-rs-led-rear-light-units-focus-mk25/

if you read the posts following the guide, you will see others whom like your self needed to purchase the looms from ford,

They can advise you on price.

The part number of the wiring loom / bulb holder of the MK2.5 LED taillights is 1520746. They will cost approximately €40,- a piece.

Did you buy the LED taillights new or second hand? Ford sells the LED taillights as a seperate (replacement) part (which does not include the wiring loom / bulb holder) and as a complete retrofit kit (which contains all needed parts). If you bought the complete kit it should include all needed parts.

• Like 1

The part number of the wiring loom / bulb holder of the MK2.5 LED taillights is 1520746. They will cost approximately €40,- a piece.Did you buy the LED taillights new or second hand? Ford sells the LED taillights as a seperate (replacement) part (which does not include the wiring loom / bulb holder) and as a complete retrofit kit (which contains all needed parts). If you bought the complete kit it should include all needed parts.

excellent you now have the part number FIN1520746

Follow this link and fill out the part request form,

Dont bother putting in your chassis number or VIN because your car didnt come with the required part as standard,

Just give them the part number as above.

Cheapest supplier of genuine ford car parts:

https://fordpartsuk.com/partsrequest.htm

Guys

Thanks for your assistance so far. Thanks JW1982 for the part number required... I'm going to submit a parts request to Ford shortly.

I purchased the light units brand new from a supplier on ebay: ultimate-lighting (http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ultimate-lighting?_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2754). The units don'y have the bulb holders with the lights hence the post but they do each have a little blue connector that I assume links with the part number you have mentioned above?

• Like 1

Guys

Thanks for your assistance so far. Thanks JW1982 for the part number required... I'm going to submit a parts request to Ford shortly.

I purchased the light units brand new from a supplier on ebay: ultimate-lighting (http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ultimate-lighting?_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2754). The units don'y have the bulb holders with the lights hence the post but they do each have a little blue connector that I assume links with the part number you have mentioned above?

found the listing: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/301213184553?cmd=VIDESC

Seller does state no looms although he is selling them for around 70% less than RRP with loom.

This is the company I have purchased my units from. The pair only cost me £125 without the looms.

I've submitted a parts request to the link above.

• Like 1

Guys

Thank you for all the help above... Purchased the bulb holders/wiring from Ford Parts UK using the above code, at a decent price as well. Lights have since been fitted and look great. Very pleased.

• Like 1

Guys

Thank you for all the help above... Purchased the bulb holders/wiring from Ford Parts UK using the above code, at a decent price as well. Lights have since been fitted and look great. Very pleased.

Glad you got them fitted Tom,

• 2 weeks later...

Tom how much did the looms cost if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

Hi Martin, the two looms costs just under £70 with postage from the link the guys give me above. Well worth it.

Sent from my C6903 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2