Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Compatible Phone

TonyEssex

Did ford design the mk7 fiesta with any phone in mind or any phone with bluetooth connectivity?

Not sure but in the brochure it had an iPhone by the bluetooth section I think. Don't think it was specifically designed with that in mind though, but it works well with my iPhone anyhow :blink:

the bluetooth unit in all the cars is designed by nokia so you find it has alot better support of there phones... Samsung and sony arnt great but generally do work... you just dont always get ur phonebooks to work!

I am due an upgrade on my mobile anyway so I am going to wait until the car is delivered and then get something that fits with the car.

Also want to get a nice Green iPod Nano to match the Squeeze car I am getting!

bet ur glad u orderded it when u did since the car goes up £600 in july and paint goes upto £50 for squeeze!!!

Well from what people have been saying the delivery is taking so long and the car is going up so regularly I would have got in before a price rise anyway.

Having said that, it does mean I am getting an additional £650 off of the car by the time it is delivered then which makes the added expense of going from the initial enquiry for a 3door Zetec in Squeeze up to the 3door Titanium in Squeeze with the X Pack and Dress Up kit seem a little less naughty!

looks like im ordering a new nokia then got sony at the mo, i like the look of that new one with free music downloads all legal too

The 5800 Xpress music? Good phone but mine is being traded in for the funky new iPhone 3GS, can't wait :)

I have a Sony Ericsson C702. Whilst the worst phone I have ever owned, it works perfectly with MK7. No problems with connectivity or phonebooks. I have two hooked up.

Your dealer should have a chart showing compatable and non-compatable phones, worth checking before making a purchase! However, I have never experienced problems with Nokia's on Ford bluetooth kits, and I used a MK7 the other day and my Nokia 5800 paired up and worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Not on the above website, but my Sony Ericsson w800i works

However, the network name isn't displayed, no signal strength and sometimes the phonebook name isn't displayed (both incoming and outgoing calls). The w800i is pretty much identical to the k750i (which is on the site)

• 2 months later...

checked that site and the best phone on there is the nokia 6220 classic so ive gone and bought one of them, it best work now :lol:

Not on the above website, but my Sony Ericsson w800i works

However, the network name isn't displayed, no signal strength and sometimes the phonebook name isn't displayed (both incoming and outgoing calls). The w800i is pretty much identical to the k750i (which is on the site)

I just know my W995 isn't going to work! 17 months until I can get a Nokia that does :(

Well I could not wait as my phone was not working so now got a SE C903 - but as I only text with it I am not that worried if it does not work in the car tbh - only got bluetooth as you have to spec it to get the USB port and that was what I really wanted as not got a 10 disc autochanger in this car like I had in the Smart - and the USB option was cheaper than having one fitted plus I could put it onto the finance

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club