Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 Bodykit

shanem1221

Hey guys,

I'm new here :D Was thinking of purchasing this kit for my Fiesta Zetec mk6. Would like to no you're opinions on this as not to sure my self? Or maybe I should purchase the fiesta st kit instead?

Here's some photos of the kit.

post-56117-0-44411900-1404742760_thumb.j

post-56117-0-83269300-1404742764_thumb.j

tbh im never really a fan of non oem body kits, but i like the rear and sides but the front is horrible, id stay with an st kit alot nicer to look at, easier to sell and rather than looking like a total boy racer you look like you have style nothing worse than seeing a nice respectable car turned into a fibre glass lump. you see these on every corsas out there and somehow people think it makes cars look better but no lol

Thanks for the reply, Yeah I see what you mean about the front bumper and looking abit silly, The thing is that the st kit is quite hard to get a hold of tbh and quite expensive too.

i know what you mean but your shape of car has been out for a while now so check breakers yards there should be loads about still and you can barter them down on price

i know what you mean but your shape of car has been out for a while now so check breakers yards there should be loads about still and you can barter them down on price

Very much agree, go for the ST body kit, even the standard shape with just the ST wheels can look really smart IMO.

Yeah that's a good point, think I will go with the st kit instead then thanks guys.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club