Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford ka blue dash colour code ?

mark19

im looking at spraying my new fascia adapter to fit a new cd player into the Ka. the only thing is.. the dash is blue but the fascia is black

i've primered it ready but i just cant find the right spray for the interior to match.

It is a blue but not sure exactly which..

The car itself is melina blue

any help greatly appreciated. thanks

mark

for the best colour go to your local ford dealer who will be able to get a spray can with the exact matching colour using the registration of your car. if its metallic you will need to laquer it aswell.

thanks for quick response :)

just tried local ford dealer. unfortunately due to the age of the car they said they are unable to match the colour as they no longer stock the brochures for the older cars so they would be unable to find the correct colour <_<

any other ideas of how to get the colour code people please :blink:

if you go into the parts department at ford, ask at the desk for some paint, they will ask for your registration, they will look up your cars details on their database and will find your paint code or colour name. from that they can make the paint to order. they have to have the colour, what if you had your car repaired in the ford bodyshop after an accident? the streetka/sportka is only 4-5 years old...

hope you have better luck this time mate :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club