Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

GenesisGFX

Signatures

7 posts in this topic

To MODs and Admins

Wanted to ask if signatures are allowed to be added with a picture if yes what size is max?

best regards

I can't even remember what the signature size is meant to be.. Someone will be along soon I'm sure with the answer

as i've made some for request and was wondering if i can use this size

MRSLETER.gifNicks-Car2.gifViBE.gif

That would probably be the largest we would allow. Ideally we would want it of 176x800 size or smaller.

my sigs are 350x150 you sure it should be 800pixels in signature?

I believe the 800 is length.

Either way I would say your welcome to trial one of them and we will see how it affects the forums. Previously we had people who would have an A4 poster on their signature so it needed reighning in, but give one of them a go and if we think there might be an issue we can let you know and see what can be done to help.

GenesisGFX likes this

Previous forum I was active on set a limit of 600x150px. It was a pretty good size allowing for rank/rate and unit details (Sea Cadet forum)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

GenesisGFX likes this