Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rattling Sound

Davo1989

Hi when I go over bumpy roads it's sound like my car going to fall apart if checked all the Shell bearings and there all good it just sounds so rattly over bumpy roads but fine on good roads any idea dose this sound nomal

Ment wheel bearing

Does it knock when you go over potholes and does ?the noise come from the front? if so it could be loose or worn drop links.

:I would've sativa knockin notice more of a squeak and it's from the back but i have noticed the exhaust clip snapedl of if that's any good buddy

Say it's a knocking noise

Any other iders

I had a knocking from the back of the car once but I got a garage to sort it when they did my cambelt change so don't know the exact cause. The mechanic did say it was a worn bush (presumably on the suspension arm). The mechanic's suggestion (before they changed the bush) was that it could be something rattling around in the boot. I know sounds unlikely but it's worth a check (apparently it's a common cause of noise from the back-end when driving on bumpy roads). Anyway changing a bush fixed it on mine (sorry I can't be more specific about which bush it was).

Im getting an annoying rattle inside the car from where it seems to be the airbag orange light plastic section is?

I think I've found the problem I put the seats down and the notice went I think it's the right hand backseat banging against the clip

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club