Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why these spark plugs??

shaun-c

HI all,

I have recently been looking around eBay for some cheap spark plugs for my 1995 1.1 Fiesta mk3, and i came across a set i was interested in. Now to make sure these were the right ones for me i messaged the seller and asked if they would work in my car, unfortunately he replied NO :( they will not be suitable for a 1.1.

So out of curiosity really, I ask you, why would these plugs work in a 1.4 mk3 but not a 1.1 mk3? :huh:

its most likely a different thread lenght or operation heat range. two different plugs are listed in ngk the 1.1 takes BPR6EF and the 1.4 takes BCPR6E.

Ohhhh i see, thanx 4 the info ;)

So what would u say is the best way to find the correct spark plug for my car?.......... bearing in mind im lookin for some cheap ones :P

Ohhhh i see, thanx 4 the info ;)

So what would u say is the best way to find the correct spark plug for my car?.......... bearing in mind im lookin for some cheap ones :P

yes definetly. saving a few quid now might just bite you in the a$$ in the future. spend the little extra and go for the correct ones. have you checked prices at your local motor factors?

yes definetly. saving a few quid now might just bite you in the a$$ in the future. spend the little extra and go for the correct ones. have you checked prices at your local motor factors?

well i do want to get the correct ones but hopefully not spend too much, i mean im guessing theres no point in buyin some platinum plated spark plugs signed by lewis hamilton for my lil 1.1 fiesta :lol:

ive not checked my local car spares shop just yet because i often find eBay is the cheapest but mabe goin to the shop might be my best option as i dont know which plugs are for my car unless i just type "fiesta mk3 spark plugs" in eBay but this lead me to the wrong product as stated above :blink:

well i do want to get the correct ones but hopefully not spend too much, i mean im guessing theres no point in buyin some platinum plated spark plugs signed by lewis hamilton for my lil 1.1 fiesta :lol:

ive not checked my local car spares shop just yet because i often find ebay is the cheapest but mabe goin to the shop might be my best option as i dont know which plugs are for my car unless i just type "fiesta mk3 spark plugs" in ebay but this lead me to the wrong product as stated above :blink:

buying platinum tipped plugs for your car would just be a waste even in you did want to pay the money for them. I dont think you would find any difference with them at all and unless you wanted lewis hamiltons signature well theres no point lol

have a look at this search... cheapest are £6 plus £2 postage

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/__fiesta-1-1-...Q_sopZ15QQ_scZ1

ahhhr kool these look reasonable thanx alot steff mucho apreciated! ;)

Thnx 4 the info mintalkin! :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club