Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 1997

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

Leather is easier to keep clean than fabric but must me maintained by means of moisturizing it but as said it's ultimately down to you and I would also get the sony headunit

Sony headunit isn't an option unfortunately, but doesn't bother me all that much, the stock one is less confusing :)

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 k13r4n

k13r4n

Too much time on the boards

• FOC Supporters
  • 725 posts
  • Name: kieran
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta Metal
  • Year: 2011

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

Oh well at the end of the day as long as you get some sort of music out of it

#18 Mental_Atom

Mental_Atom

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:38 PM

And... ordered!

Decided against the leather seats after all :)

Thanks for the the advice one and all, it shall be a long wait until the end of October!

#19 khevolution

khevolution

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 97 posts
  • Name: Kieron
  • Ford Model: Ford C-Max Titanium

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

It's not that far away, but I know what you mean, I thought waiting a week before picking my car up was long enough, that week went so slow!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

#20 Jeff4155

Jeff4155

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Name: Stephan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Titanium

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

I'f you have the tinted windows like I do the car does stay alot cooler, with our golf 5 we had leather seats, yes they can burn our skin when its 40+ and the car is left in the sun, but it was worth it, just made the car feel more upmarket, then again I don't know how the quality is in the Fiesta, to be honest I have never seen one with leather in it, must be because of the cost.

So my opinion, if money's no problem go ahead, but if it is, I'd rather save my money.

#21 MattDRX

MattDRX

Ford Enthusiast

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,227 posts
  • Name: Matthew
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST2 Pauper Spec
  • Year: 2013

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:21 PM

Personally I'd of ordered an ST for £1500 more but hey (I have to post this in every thread sorry) should have got leather though, ignore twats online the Internet is just a place to moan, how many baking hot days do we get? Well worth it, although expensive from new.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

#22 MattDRX

MattDRX

Ford Enthusiast

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,227 posts
  • Name: Matthew
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST2 Pauper Spec
  • Year: 2013

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

I'f you have the tinted windows like I do the car does stay alot cooler, with our golf 5 we had leather seats, yes they can burn our skin when its 40+ and the car is left in the sun, but it was worth it, just made the car feel more upmarket, then again I don't know how the quality is in the Fiesta, to be honest I have never seen one with leather in it, must be because of the cost.
So my opinion, if money's no problem go ahead, but if it is, I'd rather save my money.

Really? Black windows make it cooler? I wondered why Mercedes have then funky blue ones, I'll let them know they've got it wrong.

#23 Mental_Atom

Mental_Atom

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

Personally I'd of ordered an ST for £1500 more but hey (I have to post this in every thread sorry) should have got leather though, ignore twats online the Internet is just a place to moan, how many baking hot days do we get? Well worth it, although expensive from new.

It's only my second car, and as much as I'd like to go for a proper hot hatch eventually, it's better to go for the ZS and work up as I think I'd end up in a ditch somewhere!

I went for cloth in the end, I've never really been in a car with leather seats, and I was concerned about spending £800 on trim that I might end up hating! Also, £800! I can save that money and go for a remap ;) much more worthwhile!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

#24 tfin25

tfin25

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Name: Tom
  • Ford Model: N/A
  • Year: 2014

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

Really? Black windows make it cooler? I wondered why Mercedes have then funky blue ones, I'll let them know they've got it wrong.

Touched a nerve?

:ph34r:

#25 Jeff4155

Jeff4155

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Name: Stephan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Titanium

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:35 AM

Yes, you wouldn't think so sins black absorbs heat, but it actually works, and it does have a bit of a reflective property to it, basically a black mirror. judging from your comment I guess you haven't heard of a company called Llumar, we offten do this to cars in SA, Mercs included, its not just a sun screen in my case, I Have the smash and grab film on it, which as the name suggests help the glass not to shatter in case someone tries to brake in at an intersection, which does happen.

http://www.llumar.co...CFcSWtAodxBEA6A

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zetec s, fiesta, order, advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users