Do Not Sell My Personal Information

End Of The Road For Me!

Mikey923

Well not really.. as far as me and the Fusion go anyway :(

You'll be happy to know I'm sticking with Ford however, should be picking up a 2007 model Mondeo at the end of the week. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me and who I've talked to on the Ford Fusion side of the forum for the last two years :)

It's been an absolute pleasure! Wish you all the best with your motoring in the future!

Mike Coughlan

Will be good to see you on the mondy sections, and I look forward to the build thread, although not so much the countless idea's for mods you will offer me :p

So whats the reason for change? nothing left to do, or is it having issues, or is it just time for a new challenge?

• Like 1

Hahahaha!

She honestly never gave me a single bit of trouble a day in my life.. Well.. When she did it was my own fault! :L

The Fusion was my first car and I think it's after hooking me to Fords for life, thought it was finally time to get something with a bit more power and aesthetic appeal however!

2004 Ford Fusion 3 TDCI.

The MK4 mondy definately offers that IMHO!

Anyway, will be good to see you on the Mondy forums!

• Like 1