Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinion on Black Fiesta Mountune

:blink:

People will point at your car in the street and say "look its that crazy guy who spent ONE THOUSAND AND THIRTY pounds on some stickers for his car, how silly"

I wont go on cos I dont want to offend you like. But at least think about it.....

I am thinking that the majority of the £1,000 will go on the alloys and not the stickers . . .

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the decals and wheels. I am trying to say that the decals and wheels are an extra on the upgrade, as opposed to the upgrade being an extra ontop of the stickers.

To me it would be like cutting a hole in the "hood" for a supercharger that isn't there. Like putting an "RS" badge on an "ST". Like putting putting a "mountune" badge on a car that has no mountune upgrade.

Its only my opinion but i think it makes sense...

Dont like it on the black. Looks magic on the white though :)

will be interesting to see when the new appearance pack has been developed.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the decals and wheels. I am trying to say that the decals and wheels are an extra on the upgrade, as opposed to the upgrade being an extra ontop of the stickers.

To me it would be like cutting a hole in the "hood" for a supercharger that isn't there. Like putting an "RS" badge on an "ST". Like putting putting a "mountune" badge on a car that has no mountune upgrade.

Its only my opinion but i think it makes sense...

Dont like it on the black. Looks magic on the white though :)

will be interesting to see when the new appearance pack has been developed.

im having their car again on Monday will ask if im allowed to take pics - forgot to ask last week lol.

I have a neighbour who puts a AMG badge on his standard Merc - wrong!!!!

Guys here is a quick photoshop of what my fiesta would look like if I got the mountune exterior appearance pack:

fiestamountunecopy.jpg

mountune2.jpg

I have also included a yellow ford gel badge although do you think it would look better to get the black badge with yellow ford lettering instead of the yellow badge with black ford lettering?

What do you guys think of this fiesta?

Out of all my mates I have asked, the majority think its is ugly and dont think I should get it done.

Sorry to dissappoint you, but the mountune kit is only available for 1.6ti-vct zetec s at the minute any way. But still dont think the yellow and black would go well.

i think it looks nice, if you like it go for it, its your car not anyone else on this forums and if you like the look get it sorted!

I also have a black zetec s and im looking at getting mine done i think it looks smart apart from the wheel rims . . . trying to find an alternative but will be getting it done in the next 6 months once i have the money aside.

I think if I ever have the cash to have it done that I would not put any external things on it as I kinda like the idea of keeping it quiet until I pull away from the lights! LOL

I think if I ever have the cash to have it done that I would not put any external things on it as I kinda like the idea of keeping it quiet until I pull away from the lights! LOL

My thoughts too Paul especially when you get some little nob in a Citroen Saxo with a big exhaust and f*** all under the bonnet revving the nuts off his car next to you at the lights! :lol:

Nothing quite like an unassuming car that just isn't............. ;)

• 1 year later...

anyone got a pic of the frozen white with the carbon side stripe please

Dont like it myself, something about alloy wheels matching the colour of the paint work seem abit... dunno i just dont like it :S

only the black carbon fibre side stripe i dont like the wheels and the cars white lol not black

• 2 months later...

to be honest mate most the dislikes are from people drivin 1.4 zetec's or bronze mk6 plunder ent even showin his car i have the 2 litre s.t mk6 and mk7 mountune and it's as quick as the s.t the interior is much better the upgrade brings power up and when i hit the power button to start the sound the manifold is the dogs the car is much sleeker than the s.t smoother ride if you got the doe have it done the mountune is well worth it and as good as mk6 s.t i know as i have both some just scared to be different i love mine it's great but i did have a super chip added too

to be honest mate most the dislikes are from people drivin 1.4 zetec's or bronze mk6 plunder ent even showin his car i have the 2 litre s.t mk6 and mk7 mountune and it's as quick as the s.t the interior is much better the upgrade brings power up and when i hit the power button to start the sound the manifold is the dogs the car is much sleeker than the s.t smoother ride if you got the doe have it done the mountune is well worth it and as good as mk6 s.t i know as i have both some just scared to be different i love mine it's great but i did have a super chip added too

I drive an M3 and the Mountune, in my eyes, looks awful. Tacky aftermarket stickers don't do any favours to any car IMO. Oh, and it isn't quick either. They look like a pair of trainers only a 16 year old could get away with wearing.

I drive an M3 and the Mountune, in my eyes, looks awful. Tacky aftermarket stickers don't do any favours to any car IMO. Oh, and it isn't quick either. They look like a pair of trainers only a 16 year old could get away with wearing.

I don't think the stickers are sold in tandem with the power upgrade so that's really just personal preference. For the record I think they look awful. On the other hand if the power upgrade was cheaper it would be completely worth it.

I don't think the stickers are sold in tandem with the power upgrade so that's really just personal preference. For the record I think they look awful. On the other hand if the power upgrade was cheaper it would be completely worth it.

They aren't as far as I'm aware but I think the look was the point of the thread.

I think the problem is the yellow trim. It'd be better if you just had it all black. I think black rims look best on black cars and black rims with the stupid accent colors going around the edge looks bad no matter what car. This car is mostly murdered out, but they really need to drop it and get rid of the stripes. Also, be way better if they had painted the rims with a matte black instead of glossy as that will allow the tires black to pop more. I realize the tires black is the same wether the rim is glossy black or matte black, but if the rim is matte black, the tires will look more glossy in comparison and that to me looks better overall.

4946106318d41eb967d3z.jpg

For performance.....it's a pretty weak engine, especially in the states because they really geared it down for MPG here. Little kids in old honda civics with no mods will blow the doors off this car even if I did every single performance mod to it short of a supercharger and even then it'd be a close race. I got it for all the safety features, the leather interior, sync system and all the other creature comforts that comes with a new car and especially the MPG. There is no reason why you can't look good while doing that.

• 7 months later...

i like it mate it looks great.

its a shame you dont have the petrol version as i will spend that money on the performance but as you said you dont care abt performance like i do.

so do what you like not anyone else so spend your money the way you want on what you want B) .

its like my car i have a big checkerd flag on the side but i dont care what people think of it i like it lol.

Well i'll also buck the trend.. I think the black and yellow looks good, not the badge though - that looks chavvy. Oh and dooo lower it if you put the alloys on.. but personally I wouldnt get the mountune alloys, go for something different!

if you have it done in time for Haloween id like you to drive me around door to door ill be dressed up as Batman and you can be banna man if you want? :huh:

if it was me mate,

id get the side strips in the carbon Mountune Strips, look way better

carbon wrap the wing mirrors maybe get a 1inch by 2 inch yellow vynl saying Mountune and stick on the mirrors over the carbon.

the wheels would look better with a red lip instead of the yellow

and the badges go with yellow text on carbon,

Yellow mountune badge on the rear yes yellow one over the TDCI badge look nice.B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club