Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

TETSUO XGEZ

Mk3 Tdci 130 Fuel Pump And Metering Valve Location

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone

Just before i start to look in to this faulty metering valve, i figured i best found out hwere the pump and valve are located.

Cheers

Al

I presume your referring to the fuel system?

Thats correct :)

if I am not mistaken the metering valve is on or just around the pump area, I think its on the hose from the pump up to the common rail, but could be wrong.

Imv valve on pump some u have replace hole pump u will need check if it's available separate

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Thanks Guys.

Yeah, these units come seperate... just need to find a photo of where the damn thing is, i'll break out the Haynes manual later.

But on another note, the gad damn battery just died and the starter looks like its on it way out :/ Cars eh

battery you could get a decent S5 or similar and that will do the job I recommend eurocar parts for that. as to the starter, they do some good ones as well relatively cheap.

TETSUO XGEZ likes this

battery you could get a decent S5 or similar and that will do the job I recommend eurocar parts for that. as to the starter, they do some good ones as well relatively cheap.

Yeah, i've had a few good experiances with Euro Car Parts... prices seem really fair.

Looks like the RAC actuall cover my battery, so i will get them to replace it :)

Result!

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app