• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tootall

tootall

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo 2.0 TDCI Zetec (130) Estate
Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

Hi I have a Mondeo 2.0 zetec disel estate 2007 model (Not the newest model) it has 16" wheels on at the moment with 205/55r 91V tyres on. I never was keen on the design to be honest.

I have just bought some ST220 18" Alloys with a 7.5 J rim width. Thing is i have no clue what sizes of tires i can buy to fit the wheel and my car. Would like some to fill the arch and would like to know what will look good and feel good.

I would be grateful for any help thanks :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 tootall

tootall

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo 2.0 TDCI Zetec (130) Estate
Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:34 PM

Hi I have a Mondeo 2.0 zetec disel estate 2007 model (Not the newest model) it has 16" wheels on at the moment with 205/55r 91V tyres on. I never was keen on the design to be honest.

I have just bought some ST220 18" Alloys with a 7.5 J rim width. Thing is i have no clue what sizes of tires i can buy to fit the wheel and my car. Would like some to fill the arch and would like to know what will look good and feel good.

I would be grateful for any help thanks :)

Oh anyone know if i'd need different size bolts or spacers?

#3 bzm

bzm

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Station Wagon

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:42 AM

Oh anyone know if i'd need different size bolts or spacers?

I fitted 225/40/18's to mine - this was the closest fitment to equaling the 205/55/16 size - which means the speedo remains accurate.
Try this calculator http://www.etyres.co...-calculator.htm - you can see the maximum recomended difference.
Not sure about spacers....my offset is 38 to 45. Your later model may be different though 50 or 55?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users