Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Singles Club

jeebowhite

So,

I got bored a few moments ago! and just came up with a whacky idea :p as I am married this is something I will start but not partake in :p

So, if you are single, pop yourself on the thread below, as we all share a passion for Ford, who knows, you might just find that someone posts below not far from you and you could start dfeveloping a friendship if not a bit more :D

So, if you are single and you are interested in starting a bit of banter and maybe developing a second love in your life then just post below with roughly where you are in the country :)

oh and to prevent disappointment, its best to start the relationship on the foot of - car first, lovelife second :D

are you changing your title to 'Resident Cilla Black' or 'Paddy McGuinness' for those too young then? :lol:

Will there be a councilling thread too ?

haha, depends Loz, if it gets a lot of hits I might consider :p

And Stef, welll.... what can I say :p

Only you could come up with this..

So, have you thought about getting some ladies on here too James?

Im posting it out there so the ladies see it, I think we should get the attendees of the ford fair to try and pull in a little more feminine support for the forum, then it might take off truely...

I mean, how many of the fair goers are going to end up as a quick fling with a snog in the boot? this could be the perfect way of turning that once and never again into a more fruitful relationship :D

and yeah it could have only been me, but then again I didnt set my title to resident loon for nothin ;)

• Like 3

I think it's a great idea.... But I'm not in unfortunately I'm a taken lady

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Got a feelingly that it might be a little one sided, not a great ratio of girls to guys on here, lol.

Also the boot on my Focus MK3, is only a "cramped 316 litres" and known for being one of the smallest boots in its class :(

• Like 1

Surely there's got to be a decent amount of single ladies that would be interested!!

It just makes it a little more snug Alex..lol

Haha! Might have to borrow someone's people carrier.

Haha! Might have to borrow someone's people carrier.

Your obviously better with the ladies than most if your needing a people carrier :lol:

• Like 1

so there wont be much snoggin going on in your boot then Alex ;) lol

I say we should all go out there and anyone who owns a Ford and is a woman (we have more than enough guys here :P) get them on board :D

Sadly most of the woman at my place drive anything that isnt a Ford, there are a couple I wouldnt want to invite to join, I prefer to escape them every opportunity!

Hahaha if I was single I'd be in.... But knowing my luck if I was a free agent there would be no1 in my area hahahah

seems that we share the same sods law Bev ;) :D

Hahah deffo...

naa its all about travelling i live in a town outside norwich in norfolk my missus lives in ely in cambrigshire, just means more time spent with the lovly cars we have all modded :L

Your obviously better with the ladies than most if your needing a people carrier :lol:

Haha no no, I wasn't bigging myself up :D that was a resolution for Alex if the focus was getting too cosy!

Hahaha hilarious!!!

In america the second brand of cars used by cheaters is a ford, wooaahh :lol:

MEN
1. Toyota (20.9%)
2. Ford (12.3%)
3. Chevy (10.2%)
4. Honda (7.1%)
5. BMW (6.4%)
6. Dodge (5.8)
7. Nissan (4.8%)
8. Jeep (4.8%)
9. GMC (3.2%)
10. Mercedes (2.9%)

WOMEN
1. Honda (22.3%)
2. Ford (13.4%)
3. Toyota (10.3%)
4. Chevy (7.3%)
5. Mercedes (6.6%)
6. Nissan (5.6%)
7. Chrysler (4.3%)
8. Dodge (4.2%)
9. BMW (3.9%)
10. Volkswagen (2.8%)

In the UK according to MSN cars BMW is the chosen choice of cars for cheating men and women. Second is our long term motorway tailgating friend mr Audi, and 3rd place should be no surprise, mercedes followed by jaguar and land rover (http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/the-cars-most-driven-by-cheating-husbands)

Hope i haven't killed the mood :lol: strangely enough i have a friend who drives an A4 audi saloon and he often complains there isn't enough room in the back seat for adult workouts, i tell him the same thing i say everytime, "You're doing it wrong"

I wonder if that's why FOC members go from Ford to BMW 1 series

Haha my mate has just fessed up to having an affair with a woman at work and he drives a BMW 320i. Looks like he never had a chance lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Lol that is amusing!

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Hahaha can't trust men no matter what car they drive.... Lol

Hahaha can't trust men no matter what car they drive.... Lol

That's a bit naughty. Lol. It takes two. Lol

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app