Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Singles Club

jeebowhite

I'm so old and been married so long I've forgotten how to flirt/chat anyone up.

Does that qualify for the sympathy vote girls?

• Like 3

I'm so old and been married so long I've forgotten how to flirt/chat anyone up.

A few pints will fix that

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

That's true, I'll start now! ALso if the girls have a few I might stand a chance.

• Like 1

A few pints will fix that

Haha hilarious!!! Few pints can fix anythink

• Like 1

Haha hilarious!!! Few pints can fix anythink

as long as everybody is buying there own then ya can count me in :lol:

Hahaha i agree there... I will buy my own... But seriously i hope i dont look that ugly at the start of a night out lol....

• Like 1

Looking at your avatar I'm pretty sure you don't Bev just confirming your comment about beer fixing anything

• Like 1

Looking at your avatar I'm pretty sure you don't Bev just confirming your comment about beer fixing anything

+1

Just remembered i cant drink alcohol at present because im prescribed pain killers so just a coke for me please,

Id be the designated driver only im not supposed to drive neither lol

• Like 1

+1

Just remembered i cant drink alcohol at present because im prescribed pain killers so just a coke for me please,

Id be the designated driver only im not supposed to drive neither lol

Have you ever read the leaflets in kiddies cough medicine, says "may cause drowsiness if affected do not drive" why?

• Like 1

Ohh lenny I feel for you. No beer no driving lol no words, the torture, there is always none alcoholic beer loool

• Like 1

Have you ever read the leaflets in kiddies cough medicine, says "may cause drowsiness if affected do not drive" why?

kids shouldn't be driving anyways :lol:

Probably reaction times would be slower,

Ohh lenny I feel for you. No beer no driving lol no words, the torture, there is always none alcoholic beer loool

feelin drunk enough as it is mate,

Took 3 tablets at 18:00 been listening to "Chilled Euphoria mixed by red jerry" since then :lol: sorta coming around now though,

Feel like im glued to the sofa man

Hahaha its true tho... A beer can fix anything!!! After a few the world seems a better place... Unless ur the sober one lol... Yeeeaaahhh wouldn't drink on antibiotics ....... Not a nice outcome lol

• Like 1

It's even better once you've earned that drink, so refreshing

• Like 1

Hahaha its true tho... A beer can fix anything!!! After a few the world seems a better place... Unless ur the sober one lol... Yeeeaaahhh wouldn't drink on antibiotics ....... Not a nice outcome lol

what happend what happend??? :)

feelin drunk enough as it is mate,

Took 3 tablets at 18:00 been listening to "Chilled Euphoria mixed by red jerry" since then :lol: sorta coming around now though,

Feel like im glued to the sofa man

Lenny you sound like you're having an awesome evening!

• Like 1

Well i went out drinking on antibiotics had to take 8 a day for a week... Final day...went out with the girls thought be ok... Ohhh how wrong was i!!! My liver was in bits!!! Vomited bile all day... Lesson learnt

• Like 1

Lenny you sound like you're having an awesome evening!

joys of having a disc out of place in lower back past 13 weeks, prescribed heavy pain killers but don't take them very often as they leave me pretty mashed but when i do i like to make the most of it lol pain free for a few hours

Well i went out drinking on antibiotics had to take 8 a day for a week... Final day...went out with the girls thought be ok... Ohhh how wrong was i!!! My liver was in bits!!! Vomited bile all day... Lesson learnt

Aw disaster,

I was on Difene once, when i was 17

Went drinking perno and blackcurrant aswell as vodka redbulls,

Woke up in bed middle of the night but for 2 minutes i was convinced i was standing in the middle of town until i snapped out of it realised i was at home in bed lol never happened again

Ah, in that case you can def party on your sofa on a Tuesday night then! Hopefully no unicorns are flying round the room :D

• Like 1

joys of having a disc out of place in lower back past 13 weeks, prescribed heavy pain killers but don't take them very often as they leave me pretty mashed but when i do i like to make the most of it lol pain free for a few hours

I totally feel for you Lenny went through that myself 3 or 4 years ago ended up with an operation to solve it, that was like someone turned a switch off instantly pain gone. I was taking Codeine, diclofenac, paracetamol and ibuprofen all at the same time, I was totally spaced out.

Have you tried a TENS machine? I found that they help a lot and sure Vicki will have one for the baby pains? Just be careful when you're out cause the buzzing sounds like something else lol.

• Like 1

I totally feel for you uLenny went through that myself 3 or 4 years ago ended up with an operation to solve it, that was like someone turned a switch off instantly pain gone. I was taking Codeine, diclofenac, paracetamol and ibuprofen all at the same time, I was totally spaced out.

Have you tried a TENS machine? I found that they help a lot and sure Vicki will have one for the baby pains? Just be careful when you're out cause the buzzing sounds like something else lol.

im on diclofenac, paracetamol, Melfen and Tradol aswell as Minster energy helps them work faster lol

Im awaiting operation too, tried 10 sessions of Chiropractice but no different after 24hrs of going feel just the same,

Vicki aint got a TENS machine but ill be ok mate,

Didnt intend my comments to take flight and throw the thread off topic guys sorry about that guys

Please back on main topic :)

Lenny, the thread has hardly been on topic lol

All you taken guys are trying to muscle in ;)

Us poor single folk got no chance :cry:

• Like 2

Haha this thread has deffo gone off topic.... Let the singles mingle lol

• Like 2

Lenny, the thread has hardly been on topic lol

All you taken guys are trying to muscle in ;)

Us poor single folk got no chance :cry:

just tryin to get one last feel for it before im trapped in wedlock forever ive 23 days left to chance :lol:
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club