Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Spot The Poor Vauxhall!

nath.mk7.st

I'd be interested to know the integrity of those boxes... surely they're not designed for potentially 80-90mph winds sideways? (or maybe they are?!? Saying that, could be talking about 100mph+ given a 30mph headwind and a 70+mph speed.... iirc those boxes more often than not tend to open sideways (it looks from the picture that it'll open at the rear of the car)... so surely by placing it that way around and adding the fact it is raised up again by extra bars - putting stuff in it might require a blooming ladder!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ianb said:

I'd be interested to know the integrity of those boxes... surely they're not designed for potentially 80-90mph winds sideways? (or maybe they are?!? Saying that, could be talking about 100mph+ given a 30mph headwind and a 70+mph speed.... iirc those boxes more often than not tend to open sideways (it looks from the picture that it'll open at the rear of the car)... so surely by placing it that way around and adding the fact it is raised up again by extra bars - putting stuff in it might require a blooming ladder!

Can imagine it bursting open with loads of DutchGold cans flying out everywhere 😀

• Like 3

Surely someone can't be that retarded to see its completely wrong???

Well I guess they do own a Zafira...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, chrisroberson99 said:

Surely someone can't be that retarded to see its completely wrong???

Well I guess they do own a Zafira...

You answered your own question there Chris... :laugh:

Not moronic enough to pick up a corsa.... so I'd cut them a little slack...

• 3 weeks later...

This is a weird thing with my old corsa,handed it in against my fiesta 2 years ago but when i check the reg of the corsa on sites like for insurance/mot etc

it never shows up,i know the car was on there for a good 6 months before it went but ok its a corsa but i looked after it like FSH and 28k,09 plate.

I dread to think if someone put a private reg on it but as soon as it was not there i checked it up and nothing.

So as the header says ''Spot the poor vauxhall'' i wish i could.

• Like 1

It's probably on its roof in a ditch that's where they normally end up

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

It's probably on its roof in a ditch that's where they normally end up

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Beat me to it! :wink:

• Like 1

Its weird because as soon as it was gone i checked it up for a few months and nothing.

Be good if all corsa's could just   ''PUFF''  and gone.

Funny story to a new corsa or Adam last night on the motorway. 

So busy was he trying to 'win' against me, I was even racing him before you tell me off, my car was just obviously challenging his masculinity. anyway so busy was he trying to get in front he managed 70+ for the specs average speed camera (50 zone) :lol:

• Like 6

23 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Its weird because as soon as it was gone i checked it up for a few months and nothing.

Be good if all corsa's could just   ''PUFF''  and gone.

Had to add this,tried all my cars i had and shows up on the MOT History database but not the corsa,there is not a thing,makes me laugh.

• 5 weeks later...

I was browsing Roast my Car on Car Throttle this morning and came across a limited edition Corsa post on there. Easily one of the best roasts I've seen on there in quite a while.

1beadfc938d983985aa8b6d74c612f72.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

is there any bog standard corsa's anymore seems like its limited edition or nothing, and the world needs corsa's if there was non they would migrate into fiestas and focus's and we do not want that, 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Another prime example of a Vauxhall getting taken out of the motor pool. If the driver had been going any faster then they would have been taken out of the gene pool as well.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/14791962.Fury_at_A1_gridlock_as_motorists_describe_diversions_as__complete_shambles_/

5FA8F50A-A2D3-4DF4-BBA3-175E4907BCD4_zps

• Like 3

i bet he thought he was part of the cast of fast and furious and was in the scene when they drive the cars under the trucks  

• Like 1

On 9/19/2016 at 4:26 PM, AlexBartlam said:

is there any bog standard corsa's anymore seems like its limited edition or nothing, and the world needs corsa's if there was non they would migrate into fiestas and focus's and we do not want that, 

Unfortunately Ford are getting in on this game too now, with the Fez specials 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon84 said:

Unfortunately Ford are getting in on this game too now, with the Fez specials 

And the driving standards of Fiesta drivers are going down-hill too, unfortunately.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lenny said:

IMG_20161025_124941_zpsmdzrzh6v.jpg

Looks like vauxhall driver was trying out the Steve Mcqueen manover

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lenny said:

IMG_20161025_124941_zpsmdzrzh6v.jpg

Holy moses!! :lol:

I don't know what is more surprising, that somebody would be idiotic enough to do that, or that the Corsa had enough power to get that high...

• Like 2