Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Spot The Poor Vauxhall!

nath.mk7.st

I posted this image on another thread a few days ago but I thought it is better suited to this to this topic:

Picture by Torpoint FireStation, Twitter ‏@TorpointCFRS

You would have thought they could see the road wasn't wide enough for two cars to pass!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

None at all,

Another annoyance... Limited edition Corsa's... I don't think Vauxhall quite understood the title of "Limited"

The people or "kids" that drive them, give the car a worse reputation that what they already have

Reminds me of this...x395.jpg.pagespeed.ic.77kqLbqMtf.thumb.j

I thought she was sneezing at first...:laugh:

• Like 6

Ok this is weird,handed my Corsa in 12 months ago, after i handed it in it aint on the DVLA site,says ring.

All i can think it was brought and a month later smashed up,was on ford for sale for a good 3 months then when it went i checked it and nothing.

It only had 28k on the clock and 1 owner.

Must only last till 28k pops up then scrap it.

8 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Ok this is weird,handed my Corsa in 12 months ago, after i handed it in it aint on the DVLA site,says ring.

All i can think it was brought and a month later smashed up,was on ford for sale for a good 3 months then when it went i checked it and nothing.

Nobody bought it, hopefully they sold it to a military training zone and it just got blown up for target practice.

• Like 4

When I worked in a dealership somebody came in to trade in their limited edition Corsa. He wasn't too happy when I said that Limited stood for Limited Value..... (Which is true!)

• Like 5

Saw a c***a and a za***a get wiped out by an ambulance responder in Bradford last night. Totally the responders fault as he flew through a red light blues flashing but across a six lane junction. Sweet result however to take two out in one crash.

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 5

Behind the PO I use for my mailing out needs, there's a small free car park for customers from any of the five businesses that share the building with the PO. 

There are about 12 parking spaces, four of them were occupied by what can only described as an abandoned, rather than parked Zafira, right across the bays at an angle of 15°:unsure::unsure:

2 hours ago, Philf1 said:

Saw a c***a and a za***a get wiped out by an ambulance responder in Bradford last night. Totally the responders fault as he flew through a red light blues flashing but across a six lane junction. Sweet result however to take two out in one crash.

They are only supposed to proceed through red lights at 5mph (same for me too) so totally to blame.

That's their job blown.

Agreed he must have been doing 50 easy took the whole front off the c***a and the side of the zaf caused chaos at the junction as well

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

7 hours ago, GMX said:

Behind the PO I use for my mailing out needs, there's a small free car park for customers from any of the five businesses that share the building with the PO. 

There are about 12 parking spaces, four of them were occupied by what can only described as an abandoned, rather than parked Zafira, right across the bays at an angle of 15°:unsure::unsure:

Get a picture!

15 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

Nobody bought it, hopefully they sold it to a military training zone and it just got blown up for target practice.

Could of sold it to the skip firm local to it,cut the roof off and skip on wheels.

It was there that long the tyre was flat,would like to know.

In the correct use of the word limited: they are, as is everything made.  I have just unpacked a "limited" edition loo roll in the bathroom:laugh:

There's not 47K of them in total, that's for 2015 alone.

Across the four models there's 139,732 of them. 

The batch number on the loo roll packet is lower than the total number of limited Edition Corsas.  Therefore, we can probably deduce, my loo roll is "rarer" than the limited edition Corsa:lol1:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GMX said:

In the correct use of the word limited: they are, as is everything made.  I have just unpacked a "limited" edition loo roll in the bathroom:laugh:

There's not 47K of them in total, that's for 2015 alone.

Across the four models there's 139,732 of them. 

The batch number on the loo roll packet is lower than the total number of limited Edition Corsas.  Therefore, we can probably deduce, my loo roll is "rarer" than the limited edition Corsa:lol1:

No, unless I'm mistaken it is giving the figure of how many vehicles of that specification are currently licenced (taxed) and on the road, not how many are newly licenced. 

For example, looking at an older model you can see the figures decrease as more are declared SORN or scrapped:

56c48533133c6_2016-02-17(1).thumb.png.d4

3 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

No, unless I'm mistaken it is giving the figure of how many vehicles of that specification are licenced (taxed) and on the road, not how many are newly licenced. 

For example, looking at an older model you can see the figures decrease:

56c48533133c6_2016-02-17(1).thumb.png.d4

Oh, in that case, the loo roll is not as rare as the licensed limited corsa, or there approximately 2.63 loo rolls to each licenced "limited" Corsa in 2015.

• Like 3

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 4:40 AM, jace1969 said:

New owner probably has a private plate on it... :wink:

Just played a game of spot the Vauxhall myself...credit to the Fez for not following though!! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Efh64RTJY&feature=youtu.be

45 minutes ago, GMX said:

Oh, in that case, the loo roll is not as rare as the licensed limited corsa, or there approximately 2.63 loo rolls to each licenced "limited" Corsa in 2015.

That looks like an accurate valuation :tongue:

• Like 1

Out of interest, what is limited about your loo roll, Ghana?  6 ply or something? :laugh:

One of the main roads near me was blocked this morning, it was around a 30/40 mph section, so not fast.

Just found out from a local news site, it was an overturned car (how at that speed?), but guess what, it was a Vauxhall Tigra!

Why do they all want to end up on their roofs!?!

49 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

One of the main roads near me was blocked this morning, it was around a 30/40 mph section, so not fast.

Just found out from a local news site, it was an overturned car (how at that speed?), but guess what, it was a Vauxhall Tigra!

Why do they all want to end up on their roofs!?!

I don't understand how Vauxhalls are still cheap to insure, with all the accidents they have...

Unfortunately I think there are just too many of them infecting our roads, which means for every 1 on its roof, there are another 10 managing to balance on 4 wheels.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Out of interest, what is limited about your loo roll, Ghana?  6 ply or something? :laugh:

Everything is made in limited quantities, nothing is made in true infinite quantities.  There may be millions of something made, but it is still limited to millions

Therefore loo rolls are as limited as are Corsas, toothbrushes, pineapple shaped cushions with a smiley face on, space shuttles, etc

My loo roll comes from a batch numbered 124,003.  Thus in that particular batch my loo roll is one of 124,003, assuming batch numbers increase incrementally between batches

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

I don't understand how Vauxhalls are still cheap to insure, with all the accidents they have...

Perhaps they're all written of as Cat Cs and the owners given £5 for market value less wear and tear:laugh::laugh:

Another one off the road, shame the lambo had to be the sacrifice (was their fault anyway)

image.thumb.jpeg.65536349bfef4709ef08f9e

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club