Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7.5 Fiesta Zs

AidenJrNeill

i wana plasti dip alll my bumpers on my fiesta but im not sure what it looks like, has anyone done it..if so upload a pic! :)

Don't do it!

I know people who have and it peels off so easily (I know that's kind of the point but any stone chips etc and it starts to peel), and it just looks cheap :/

If you want to do it yourself go and grab a few spray cans of primer, paint and laquer from Halfords and I guarantee it will look better lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

yeah thats why i would use plastdip so i can peel it of and well to be honest i wana see what is looks like, im 50/50 with it

I know this sounds rude but why do people have these lovely cars then screw around with them??

• Like 3

It will look like this lol :|

post-43442-1405605317_thumb.jpg

^ omg think i threw up a little in my mouth :(

Hahah I normally wouldn't try and convince you not to but I really hate plastidip :lol:

Wait what colour would you do it?

Plastidip will last about 3 hours on the outside of a car, it's for aesthetics only and very weak stuff. Very thick as well would be hard to get it right with the gaps as they'd touch and rub etc.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Yeah I had a mess about this weekend on my fog light surrounds as someone I knew had bought a can. The 3-4 layers lasted no more than 24 hrs and was about the thickness of a thin bag. It looked no different too!

It's good looking stuff and a great concept, I did a decent job on my paintball gun and hopper, worked brilliantly especially the metallic stuff, but it is very very weak, be good for using around the house, just painting !Removed! all sort of random colors peel it off and change it whenever you want.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club