Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Parts

KatePocket

Does anyone know good websites for looking at prices of genuine ford parts? Or where you can buy them?(still having problems with mine...) I've had over £1000 worth of work done since i've had it (1 year now)!!

What have you had done then?

What have you had done then?

4 new tyres

wheel bearing replaced

new o2 sensor

new water pump

new timing belt

full service - spark plugs, air filter and some other parts replaced. Mechanic said it looked like it's never had a proper service since it was made (it's an 05 plate)

M.O.T

all of that and labour totals up to about a grand...doesn't help that i got ripped off for the first few things i had to have done!

Now it looks like i need a new clutch too!

4 new tyres

wheel bearing replaced

new o2 sensor

new water pump

new timing belt

full service - spark plugs, air filter and some other parts replaced. Mechanic said it looked like it's never had a proper service since it was made (it's an 05 plate)

M.O.T

all of that and labour totals up to about a grand...doesn't help that i got ripped off for the first few things i had to have done!

Now it looks like i need a new clutch too!

Have you considered getting a new one on the Ford Options thing for probably less then you think and if you buy a new one then you can keep it for longer and keep it properly maintained too

Have you considered getting a new one on the Ford Options thing for probably less then you think and if you buy a new one then you can keep it for longer and keep it properly maintained too

Ford Options thing...?

I have considered selling it and getting something else, but i'm still paying for it - until September 2011 so i'm a bit stuck there :(

Ford Options thing...?

I have considered selling it and getting something else, but i'm still paying for it - until September 2011 so i'm a bit stuck there :(

Yeah the pay a little for 2/3 years and then have the balloon payment to clear. I have worked mine out on 2 years and then buy out the left over over 3 so should be able to do it for about £160 per month (and bearing in mind we have given up the !Removed! and are saving £100+ per month it is only actually costing us an extra £60 for a new top of the range fiesta)

HAPPY BUNNY or will be once it is delivered!

Yeah the pay a little for 2/3 years and then have the balloon payment to clear. I have worked mine out on 2 years and then buy out the left over over 3 so should be able to do it for about £160 per month (and bearing in mind we have given up the !Removed! and are saving £100+ per month it is only actually costing us an extra £60 for a new top of the range fiesta)

HAPPY BUNNY or will be once it is delivered!

I like the sound of that, but not sure i could afford it, i'm paying just under £180 a month for this one until september 2011...will look into it though definately..gets more appealling everyday...especially after i got an all time low of 19mpg today....!!!!

I like the sound of that, but not sure i could afford it, i'm paying just under £180 a month for this one until september 2011...will look into it though definately..gets more appealling everyday...especially after i got an all time low of 19mpg today....!!!!

19MPG - you can get better than that out of proper sports cars these days. How where you driving it?

get 35mpg out of my current 2.0i mx-5

Exactly!! My boyfriend has a Clio 172 Cup which he gets more miles out of...it's a sore subject!!

@ Paul - i drive so carefully, i've completely readapted my driving style since i got this car to try and help the MPG issue, but nothing has worked.

Hey ive got a 2005 fiesta aswell, ave had mine doing evrything from 55mpg down to 25mpg, the book says its only ment to do 42mpg!! but thats when ive got my induction kit on it. try puttin a bottle of reddex through it, you get it from tesco or Halfords that should give you a bit more because it claens out the injecters and the fuel lines so its not having to burn as much fuel to get the same power, but it sounds like it hasnt ever had a service and its done 100,000 miles good luck with it though.

Steve

Hey ive got a 2005 fiesta aswell, ave had mine doing evrything from 55mpg down to 25mpg, the book says its only ment to do 42mpg!! but thats when ive got my induction kit on it. try puttin a bottle of reddex through it, you get it from tesco or halfords that should give you a bit more because it claens out the injecters and the fuel lines so its not having to burn as much fuel to get the same power, but it sounds like it hasnt ever had a service and its done 100,000 miles good luck with it though.

Steve

I'll try that, thanks :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club