Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

The Beauty Of Nature

jeebowhite

So, tonight I realised just how much I love nature! Normally I'm lucky to see a thunderstorm but tonight it was perfect! Rain was mostly light the skies were clear, I found myself lost for hours out there gazing at the skies and getting quite wet...

I saw some beauties though!

Am I the only crazy one?

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

I love seeing lightening and hearing the thunder but unfortunately we don't get much up here! :(

We don't normally but last night was hundreds of bolts in a couple of hours

Not had any here!!

I was sat off the coast of Somalia last year when there were some epic storms out over the Gulf of Aden.

Unfortunately, they lightning was so intense it destroyed our night vision (each flash physically hurt), leaving the Officer Of the Watch, lookout and me blind...not fun!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

That is some intense flashing!

I love watching lightning and hearing the thunder..... the hound on the other hand is certainly not a fan of thunder...

have to agree, the kids are the same, it disturbed them a little, but it was only stomach rumbling volume and not armageddon volume the other night :D lol

The temperatures are back up, so I am just awaiting another cold atlantic chill coming in and hoping that we might get some more!

I just love how I must have seen over 100 bolts of lightening at least! I would have snapped photos but thinking cameras and water dont mix, thought I had best not :P

• Like 1

Am I the only crazy one?

I am crazier than you.

I like to watch the thunder and listen to the lightning.

Sent from my crayon set in my padded cell.

• Like 2

I am crazier than you.

I like to watch the thunder and listen to the lightning.

Sent from my crayon set in my padded cell.

Or even the other way round :p

I lived in the US for a few years and used to get some hoofing thunder storms (Michigan right near the great lakes).

I had one where the lightning hit my drive way less than 10 metres away from me and left a perfectly dry circle in the gravel.

Made one hell of a bang too :d

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

haha, love it Rick! that does make you more crazy me thinks!

As for Clive, I would have cacked myself :p I was tempting fete the other night, stood outside in the pouring rain, tree to one side and me holding up an umbrella ;)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club