Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Or Titanium 1.0 Ecoboost 125?? (Mk7.5)

Paramanic

I went for the Titanium Kit comes Later :D Got a Amazing Bargain

Congrats, it looks gorgeous :). Make sure you get some pics when the body kit is done, I'm sure it'll look even better.

• Like 1

Thanks! yeah a will do! Saving up for it then firing it all on first Im going to change the grill then lover it to the Zetec S height (3cm lower) also orded mats for cupholders etc that are blue and a key cover i got the dealer to fill the tank up and knock him down about 1.5k to £9750! little things first tho lol LOVE THE ECOBOOST!

got my new car!

gallery_50202_1542_1209364.jpg

Once the body kit/front grille is on, it will look smarter than a Zetec S with those DRL's shining.

They are quite bright even in strong sun light.

• Like 1

Thanks! yeah a will do! Saving up for it then firing it all on first Im going to change the grill then lover it to the Zetec S height (3cm lower) also orded mats for cupholders etc that are blue and a key cover i got the dealer to fill the tank up and knock him down about 1.5k to £9750! little things first tho lol LOVE THE ECOBOOST!

Haha, if I didn't know better I'd say you were pretty excited ;)

Looks lovely and that is properly a bargain!

mats for cupholders? Haha

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

Yeah Dave ado love the drls they are really bright also love the self dimming rear mirror so handy when you got a lot of people driving around with HID's with no projectors on..... :huh:

Ah, that's a nice touch actually, just not one most people would think of! Might pick up a set for mine when it finally gets here! Let me know how well they fit :)

yeah a thought it looked cool plus you all know how hard it its to clean the bottom of a cup holder when something sticky gets spilled so these are made of rubber not saying it will stop all liquid but it will catch a lot of it to make cleaning easier n a went for key protector thing because i wear my keys on my jeans that go into ma pocket and usualy get scratched bad lol

yeah a thought it looked cool plus you all know how hard it its to clean the bottom of a cup holder when something sticky gets spilled so these are made of rubber not saying it will stop all liquid but it will catch a lot of it to make cleaning easier n a went for key protector thing because i wear my keys on my jeans that go into ma pocket and usualy get scratched bad lol

I don't have much cup holder experience ;) Ford in their wisdom many years ago put my cupholders inside the glove compartment door, meaning you can't use them if you're driving as you can't reach. You also can't use them with a passenger, coz then you can't open the glove compartment properly! Genius!

I don't have much cup holder experience ;) Ford in their wisdom many years ago put my cupholders inside the glove compartment door, meaning you can't use them if you're driving as you can't reach. You also can't use them with a passenger, coz then you can't open the glove compartment properly! Genius!

I remember when i was about 5 or less and my dad was happy because he had a cupholder in the glove box! for when we used to get One Takeaway a month lol were spoiled our days :P

• Like 1