Photo
- - - - -

Zetec S Or Titanium 1.0 Ecoboost 125?? (Mk7.5)

zetec s titanium mk7.5 facelift ecoboost 1.0 which one

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Mental_Atom

Mental_Atom

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 328 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S
  • Year: 2014

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:42 PM

yeah a thought it looked cool plus you all know how hard it its to clean the bottom of a cup holder when something sticky gets spilled so these are made of rubber not saying it will stop all liquid but it will catch a lot of it to make cleaning easier n a went for key protector thing because i wear my keys on my jeans that go into ma pocket and usualy get scratched bad lol 

I don't have much cup holder experience ;) Ford in their wisdom many years ago put my cupholders inside the glove compartment door, meaning you can't use them if you're driving as you can't reach. You also can't use them with a passenger, coz then you can't open the glove compartment properly! Genius!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#62 Paramanic

Paramanic

Too much time on the boards

• FOC Supporters
  • 631 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2013

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

I don't have much cup holder experience ;) Ford in their wisdom many years ago put my cupholders inside the glove compartment door, meaning you can't use them if you're driving as you can't reach. You also can't use them with a passenger, coz then you can't open the glove compartment properly! Genius!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

I remember when i was about 5 or less and my dad was happy because he had a cupholder in the glove box! for when we used to get One Takeaway a month lol were spoiled our days :P

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zetec s, titanium, mk7.5, facelift, ecoboost, 1.0, which one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users