Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Much Did You Save At Halfords

Steve

Haha you would need access to a lot of stores lol

• Like 1

Haha you would need access to a lot of stores lol

Fuel prices are coming down jeeb and i strongly believe that distance is nothing when you have an agenda :lol:

Cost me.€7 on Diesel to collect and return from Halfords,

Saved €6.60 in store, so cost me as if i had a Halfords close to home.

• Like 1

Lol tis true, but when you spend the cost of the large item in fuel then it's not so much gain lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Saved 10% at Halfords using the Forum Discount Card when purchasing three bicycles for Santa🎅

also obtained €60 worth of free bicycle accessories 

The offer is €20 worth of free accessories per bicycle if collecting the bicycle on the same day or any time before 4th December 2016 

I took the bikes home same day so overall gained €60 in extras and saved €44 on purchasing thanks to the forum 😀👌

Its a bit of a guesstimate but I have saved around £100 with my FOC discount card so far to date, that;s working out the stuff I have bought and then working out the discount at 15%.

Having said that I have also bought wipers and probably some other random bits I have forgotten about so the actual savings cost will be higher than my estimate.

My tool chests and dash cam were two of the biggest purchases that I then got a decent cash saving on them too.

• Like 1

not had to use it much but the times i have bought a few things together, basically got the cheaper stuff for free and then a little discount on the wipers which cost the most out the trip. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club