Do Not Sell My Personal Information

See The Light.... Mrk 7 Bulbs

MattJakeT

So another thing I would love to do to the fiesta is change the bulbs. As far as I know its only got the factory standard in them and I can't decide wether to change them, Its a case of if its not broke don't fix it . However, I would like an insight on everyones thoughts and considerations when it comes down to bulbs, as in are there any that look good? I am not after Blue lights, as I don't like them, But maybe a light shade of yellow or something. What do you have, or recommend?

Thanks

Matt

What bulbs are you on about first?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

What bulbs are you on about first?

The front lights, dipped beam and side lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

What headlights have you got? Can't see what car you have, do you have the led ones?

I'd go for LED's over HID's, HID's will probably fizzle out before too long trend wise. HID's are decent though, had them in my cars for years.

• Like 1

What headlights have you got? Can't see what car you have, do you have the led ones?

Don't actually know much of the details yet. 59 zetec fiesta, so I doubt they are led.

I'd go for LED's over HID's, HID's will probably fizzle out before too long trend wise. HID's are decent though, had them in my cars for years.

Will have a look. HIDS look quite blue, not after that but I am after a whiter light, stronger light. I also saw Panasonic x-treme bulbs, anyone have any experience with those? Looking for good light performance as there are a lot of night drives around the new forrest.

Also, I thought HIDS, or at least HID kits where illegal.

I have Phillips diamond visions. You'll never get white bulbs with halogen despite them saying xenon effect but they are noticeably better than standard. Hids are just a pain in the !Removed! and !Removed! people off coming the other way.

• Like 1

I have osram blue hypers (same as diamond vision in colour) and they are as close you will get to white without hid. they match 6000k led's perfectly.

• Like 2

Thanks, Will have a look at all the suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club