Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Little Black Box Under The Back Seats

Howard1471

Just been having a look around my car. I tipped up the back seats and had a look under the carpets hidden there beneath. Lo-and-behold there's a small black box of electronics under the offside rear seat, with a number of cables to and fro under there as well.

What have I found and what does it do ?

It's a 1.6 TDCi Ford Focus Zetec 57plate 5 Door and it needs a wash. Think I'll do it now :)

I'd say most likely as that is where the tank is positioned.

Just been having a look around my car. I tipped up the back seats and had a look under the carpets hidden there beneath. Lo-and-behold there's a small black box of electronics under the offside rear seat, with a number of cables to and fro under there as well.

What have I found and what does it do ?

sounds like fuel pump or eloys fluid wiring,

Have you got a picture?

If its like mine its to do with the Eloys fluid control - mine got disconnected when I had the dpf removed and it has come up here a couple of times when talking about that subject. You really had to go digging to find it there under the carpet - were you looking for loose change left by the previous owner?

• Like 2