Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

FezzaIP1

Ford Fiesta Mk4 1.25 Engine Upgrade?

1 post in this topic

Hi guys, im new to the forum as have just brought myself a Ford Fiesta MK4. I am interested in doing some heavy modification and am after abit of advice.
Does anyone have any experience in engine upgrades in a 1.25 shell?

I know its a drastic step to make, but i really like the car so feel its only right to waste my money on making it alot more fun :P I hear it is possible to put a Ford Puma lump into the car and it is also possible to put a Ford Focus 1.6 ZETEC lump in, would anyone be able to suggest either a thread already opened for this topic or be able to give suggestions on which engine would be best to put into the car?

I have already lowered the car 40mm, have put low profile alloys and am currently waiting on front and rear strut bracing to improve handling. any other suggestions are definatly appreciated :)

Many thanks,
Matt.