Photo
- - - - -

A Few Things I Have Done To My Fiesta To Make Her A Little Different Form The Rest :)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 NickM47

NickM47

NickM47

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Name: Nick
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST-2
  • Year: 2014

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

Hi all,

I want to start by saying I am in no way mechanically minded so if I say something that's not 100% accurate apologies in advance :P 

I bought my spirit blue Fiesta ST-2 in Feb this year on my birthday (thought i'd treat myself) and since having her I have done a few little bits and bobs. Although not as cool or interesting as some guys on here! 

The first small thing I have done is buy a Mountune sticker for my petrol cap. I know its yellow and black and my car is blue but i LOVE the contrast! Some people will hate it, some people will love it, but thats whats great about personalising your car :D (oh and before people ask, no I don't have the Mountune upgrade YET. It's on its way, i'm just preparing).

Fuel cap #1.jpg Fuel cap #2.jpg

I then got more adventurous and decided to tint the rear lights. I was going to get it done at a garage but when I went there the guy at the desk was a complete moron so decided to give it a go myself! Besides, a guy who can't string a sentence together can do it, how hard can it be?! haha (Joke by the way...) 

rear tints masked up.jpg rear light tints.jpg wing mirror tints.jpg

Probably the bravest decision I have made so far.... Spray the wheels black...... ON MY OWN! :o As I said at the beginning I am no Mechanic, not a car painter, and in fact don't really know a lot about cars. So this is from advice from very helpful people on here and youtube. Yay youtube! I decided to take my stock wheels and spray them a gloss black. The primer went on nice and easily and when I came to spraying the black I didn't go close enough and I have ended up with a kind of light gloss matte colour. You can't really tell on the pictures but trust me its cool! I love this look and think it gives it a little bit of a sportier look and feel. Oh and the DMB stickers went on about a week before. Front and back badges and wheel centres. 

car jacked up.jpg wheels primed.jpg 1 wheel done.jpg car jacked up.jpg mine and Chris's black wheels.jpg close up front black.jpg side view black wheels.jpg

I have also fitted HID's but the pictures don't do it justice so I am leaving them out. I have just had some angel eyes delivered to go in the fog lights which should look interesting! I will post pics when I get around to doing them, probably a few weeks :( 

Thats really it so far! As I said not exciting but thats my little car :) I have a few things planned very soon but will put them up here as soon as its been done.

Thanks for looking guys and any feedback is very welcome :) 

Much love

Nick 

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 b4zz

b4zz

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Name: Barry
  • Ford Model: facelift focus zetec
  • Year: 2009

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:55 AM

looks good so far and fair play to you for giving the wheels a new paint job got more guts then me lol
looks nice and like the montune sticker on the petrol cap

#3 Jeff4155

Jeff4155

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Name: Stephan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Titanium
  • Year: 2011

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:53 AM

Nice, I like the black rims, suites the dark blue.

#4 NickM47

NickM47

NickM47

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Thanks guys I was parked In Asda car park earlier today and when I came back to the car some guy was taking a picture! Felt famous haha

Sent from my LG-D855 using Ford OC mobile app

#5 nath.mk7.st

nath.mk7.st

Too much time on the boards

• FOC Supporters
  • 528 posts
  • Name: NAthan

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

Looking good I'll be watching this thread :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

#6 jd_james

jd_james

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 179 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Ecoboost Zetec S
  • Year: 2013

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

Nick,

Very good work you need to get some more stuff done on it now though that you've got the bug! Good read!

#7 NickM47

NickM47

NickM47

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

Cheers Nath I hope I don't disappoint!

James - I have g it the bug big time but unfortunately the bug is expensive lol

#8 jd_james

jd_james

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 179 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Ecoboost Zetec S
  • Year: 2013

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

I got the same St too, so want mp215!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

#9 NickM47

NickM47

NickM47

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

Ahhh man tell me about it!! Getting a custom built exhaust within the next 2 months though. Fingers crossed

#10 NickM47

NickM47

NickM47

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:18 AM

Right it's been a while and not a lot has really changed I'm afraid! A lack of money combined with Constantly working has put the car on hold I hope to do more very soon though.

I have decided to give that plasti dip stuff a go and sprayed the wing mirrors matte black. I'm very happy with the outcome although if you've never used plasti dip before (like me) buy 2 cans first because it takes a bit of getting used to. Next on the list is a matte black roof

Oh and I'm saving for a custom built turbo back exhaust but it's a ridiculous amount of money so that won't be till next year. After that a remap is in order!

Attached Thumbnails

• 1410599196510.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users