Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Few Things I Have Done To My Fiesta To Make Her A Little Different Form The Rest :)

NickM47

Hi all,

I want to start by saying I am in no way mechanically minded so if I say something that's not 100% accurate apologies in advance :P

I bought my spirit blue Fiesta ST-2 in Feb this year on my birthday (thought i'd treat myself) and since having her I have done a few little bits and bobs. Although not as cool or interesting as some guys on here!

The first small thing I have done is buy a Mountune sticker for my petrol cap. I know its yellow and black and my car is blue but i LOVE the contrast! Some people will hate it, some people will love it, but thats whats great about personalising your car :D (oh and before people ask, no I don't have the Mountune upgrade YET. It's on its way, i'm just preparing).

post-51846-0-74983200-1406309497_thumb.jpost-51846-0-05283100-1406309557_thumb.j

I then got more adventurous and decided to tint the rear lights. I was going to get it done at a garage but when I went there the guy at the desk was a complete moron so decided to give it a go myself! Besides, a guy who can't string a sentence together can do it, how hard can it be?! haha (Joke by the way...)

post-51846-0-40265100-1406309637_thumb.jpost-51846-0-20377600-1406309688_thumb.jpost-51846-0-87393400-1406309736_thumb.j

Probably the bravest decision I have made so far.... Spray the wheels black...... ON MY OWN! :O As I said at the beginning I am no Mechanic, not a car painter, and in fact don't really know a lot about cars. So this is from advice from very helpful people on here and youtube. Yay youtube! I decided to take my stock wheels and spray them a gloss black. The primer went on nice and easily and when I came to spraying the black I didn't go close enough and I have ended up with a kind of light gloss matte colour. You can't really tell on the pictures but trust me its cool! I love this look and think it gives it a little bit of a sportier look and feel. Oh and the DMB stickers went on about a week before. Front and back badges and wheel centres.

post-51846-0-92110200-1406309857_thumb.jpost-51846-0-82525500-1406309926_thumb.jpost-51846-0-75546000-1406309994_thumb.jpost-51846-0-84947200-1406310050_thumb.jpost-51846-0-08796700-1406310095_thumb.jpost-51846-0-85944100-1406310144_thumb.jpost-51846-0-21965200-1406310198_thumb.j

I have also fitted HID's but the pictures don't do it justice so I am leaving them out. I have just had some angel eyes delivered to go in the fog lights which should look interesting! I will post pics when I get around to doing them, probably a few weeks :(

Thats really it so far! As I said not exciting but thats my little car :) I have a few things planned very soon but will put them up here as soon as its been done.

Thanks for looking guys and any feedback is very welcome :)

Much love

Nick

looks good so far and fair play to you for giving the wheels a new paint job got more guts then me lol

looks nice and like the montune sticker on the petrol cap

• Like 1

Nice, I like the black rims, suites the dark blue.

Thanks guys I was parked In Asda car park earlier today and when I came back to the car some guy was taking a picture! Felt famous haha

Sent from my LG-D855 using Ford OC mobile app

Looking good I'll be watching this thread :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Nick,

Very good work you need to get some more stuff done on it now though that you've got the bug! Good read!

Cheers Nath I hope I don't disappoint!

James - I have g it the bug big time but unfortunately the bug is expensive lol

I got the same St too, so want mp215!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Ahhh man tell me about it!! Getting a custom built exhaust within the next 2 months though. Fingers crossed

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Right it's been a while and not a lot has really changed I'm afraid! A lack of money combined with Constantly working has put the car on hold I hope to do more very soon though.

I have decided to give that plasti dip stuff a go and sprayed the wing mirrors matte black. I'm very happy with the outcome although if you've never used plasti dip before (like me) buy 2 cans first because it takes a bit of getting used to. Next on the list is a matte black roof

Oh and I'm saving for a custom built turbo back exhaust but it's a ridiculous amount of money so that won't be till next year. After that a remap is in order!

post-51846-141059921118_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club