Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater Control

ytre

Ive a 08 fiesta 1.4 and the air is constantly blowing at the windscreen, the control will turn ok but air still stays at windscreen. any advice welcome in what I need to do

At a guess the plastic bits behind that divert the flow have worn/broken and you probably have to replace the unit.

Sounds like the selector cable has come out of the back of the dial or the vent control down at the lower right side of the dash console.

The cable is a long spring with large plastic ends.

If you get right into the drivers footwell and look up and to the far left of the clutch pedal you may be able to spot the flap actuator end of the cable and whether it is in position.

Another option is to remove the radio trim and check the cable is also engaged into the control knob.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks Clive for the correction. I know on some cars they are simple plastic parts that can break.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club