Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Name: Kiefer
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec
  • Year: 2009

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

Hi, not been on here properly in a while, lots of new things happening around me but I'm back with a new motor. For those of you who don't know, I previously had a Fiesta MK7 Zetec which I loved to bits but had to let her go.

I now have a Panther Black Focus MK2 Titanium 2007 and it's Soo much more of a car than the fiesta lol Its been standard for about 2 months up until just recently. I've got cool white leds throughout the interior, 6000k headlights, led fogs and sidelights, custom license plate (its a proper reg btw, not a bought personalised plate lol) and I colour coded the fog light surrounds.

Just yesterday came the biggest mod to date, I scored a cracking set of Mondeo TiX alloys off fleabay for dirt cheap, just had to shell out for tyres and that's that. Got them on yesterday and couldn't 've happier.

That's all so far, will be getting -40 springs, Ford logo mudflaps and wind deflectors next so I'll keep this as my kinda progress thread.

Thanks for looking !

Attached Thumbnails

• 1406404453066.jpg
  • 1406404471349.jpg
  • 1406404522624.jpg
  • 1406404531757.jpg
  • 1406404542996.jpg
  • 1406404574404.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 b4zz

b4zz

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Name: Barry
  • Ford Model: facelift focus zetec

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:58 PM

liking the wheels was after a set of these my self but at the time coudent find any.
looks a nice clean focus you have baged there your fiesta look nice

#3 kpg

kpg

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

liking the wheels was after a set of these my self but at the time coudent find any.
looks a nice clean focus you have baged there your fiesta look nice

Thanks mate. Wanted something different other than ST alloys and always loved them TitX ones. Loved my wee fiesta to bits but needs must.

#4 kpg

kpg

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

Was going to wash the car today but it's bucketing down here so that's that idea down the tubes.

My rear Windows are already tinted slightly from factory but I was thinking of getting them done darker. I carry a lot of guitars/amplifiers etc in the back seat/boot and the tint that's on already doesn't really hide stuff that well.

#5 kpg

kpg

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Couple of updates,

The alloys I got came with Ford centre caps already but they were peeling and quite faded so I ordered some new silver ones to match. Must say they look great.

Also I was sick of the candle light output from the rear license plate bulbs so I got two LED units off eBay. Light output it ridiculous lol

Attached Thumbnails

• 1407075769975.jpg
  • 1407075779230.jpg

#6 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,103 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

Focus is looking great with the hid's and alloys mate

#7 kpg

kpg

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:27 PM

Focus is looking great with the hid's and alloys mate

Thanks. Next thing now are the wind deflectors and Ford logo mudflaps. Both should be here tomorrow so I'll get some pics up asap.

Don't know what else to do on the outside, been keeping an eye out for a Focus CC front bumper but they're like hens teeth.

Any suggestions ?

#8 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,103 posts
Contributor

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

Thanks. Next thing now are the wind deflectors and Ford logo mudflaps. Both should be here tomorrow so I'll get some pics up asap.
Don't know what else to do on the outside, been keeping an eye out for a Focus CC front bumper but they're like hens teeth.
Any suggestions ?

convertable front bumper would look sweet mate,
Clear rear fog light with additional reverse light is a nice mod see my profile page for link to the guide,
ST rear spoiler finishes off the flow of the car nicely too other than those two and the things you've mentioned its looling pretty sweet.
Perhaps Paint calipers and wheel spacers,
Smoked side repeaters
Silvatec rear qnd side indicator bulbs,
Aftermarket black halo headlights,

#9 kpg

kpg

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

convertable front bumper would look sweet mate,
Clear rear fog light with additional reverse light is a nice mod see my profile page for link to the guide,
ST rear spoiler finishes off the flow of the car nicely too other than those two and the things you've mentioned its looling pretty sweet.
Perhaps Paint calipers and wheel spacers,
Smoked side repeaters
Silvatec rear qnd side indicator bulbs,
Aftermarket black halo headlights,

Definitely will get an ST spoiler at some stage, possibly side skirts as well. Will check out the double rear fog conversion, what's that really bright Cree reverse bulb ? Are the lhd lenses easy got for cheap ?

#10 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,103 posts
Contributor

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

Definitely will get an ST spoiler at some stage, possibly side skirts as well. Will check out the double rear fog conversion, what's that really bright Cree reverse bulb ? Are the lhd lenses easy got for cheap ?

Here's a link to the dual recerse guide:
http://www.fordowner...5/#eentry158997 a member called James added a bit to the guide thread shows how he drilled the mk2 unit principles are all the same, you just need another loom plug from a mk2 to plug in to the additional bulb socket,
Any mk2 breaking fog or reverse light loom cable with plug will do nicely.

The LHD reverse unit can be bought from china but they dont reflect the same, cheapest place to buy a genuine one is Fordpartsuk.com
http://www.fordparts..._f_KITLAMP2.htm

The Cree Q5 is the bright reverse bulb, dont buy these from ebay as there are cheap replicas which dont work,
A reliable seller of genuine cree is alltronix.co.uk check them out for latest model to fit the BA15s socket.
Id purchase the bulbs prior to drilling the clear unit to ensure the location you drill will not allow fog and reverse make contact inside the lens. This is determined by the size if the cree bulbs.
Here's the original Cree Q5 reverse bulb same as i have:
http://www.alltronix...products_id=275

Here's the latest model Cree Q5 still 6000Kelvin but twice as bright as original Cree Q5
http://www.alltronix...products_id=517

And this is the RED led CreeQ5 used for the rear fog light fitment:
http://www.alltronix...products_id=322

#11 kpg

kpg

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

The LHD reverse unit can be bought from china but they dont reflect the same, cheapest place to buy a genuine one is Fordpartsuk.com
http://www.fordparts..._f_KITLAMP2.htm

The Cree Q5 is the bright reverse bulb, dont buy these from ebay as there are cheap replicas which dont work,
A reliable seller of genuine cree is alltronix.co.uk check them out for latest model to fit the BA15s socket.
Id purchase the bulbs prior to drilling the clear unit to ensure the location you drill will not allow fog and reverse make contact inside the lens. This is determined by the size if the cree bulbs.
Here's the original Cree Q5 reverse bulb same as i have:
http://www.alltronix...products_id=275

Here's the latest model Cree Q5 still 6000Kelvin but twice as bright as original Cree Q5
http://www.alltronix...products_id=517

And this is the RED led CreeQ5 used for the rear fog light fitment:
http://www.alltronix...products_id=322

Thanks for the links Lenny, is there one missing at the end of your post there ?

#12 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,103 posts
Contributor

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

Thanks for the links Lenny, is there one missing at the end of your post there ?

sorry mate i was posting text then editing to insert links im done now there all there.

#13 kpg

kpg

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:27 PM

sorry mate i was posting text then editing to insert links im done now there all there.

Ok cool, thanks man.

#14 kpg

kpg

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

Ok, I think I need new brake discs. What are the best set of front discs for a nice little upgrade ?

#15 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,103 posts
Contributor

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

Ok, I think I need new brake discs. What are the best set of front discs for a nice little upgrade ?

i have yet to upgrade personally but i was looking at EBC Green Suff pads. Also saw some grooved brake discs on ebay.co.uk looking pretty sweet,
Heres a thread that recently changed theres may also help:
http://www.fordowner...scs-best-price/

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users