Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpg's Focus Mk2 Titanium

kpg

I have the original 2 keys so think I'll give the blade changing a go

• Like 2

As is often quite frequent where I work. I had another interesting auto mobile in today.

I'll let you decide for yourselves:

post-41109-142911369113_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142911369998_thumb.jpg

post-41109-14291137096_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142911371974_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142911372786_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142911373545_thumb.jpg

Personally I think it's hideous but each to their own I suppose.

The guy is getting Alu panels cut here with us with dark Oak print for the floor and Hawaiian print for the sides.

:-/ ?

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Yea so I decided I don't like the green :(

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1428262275.426555.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1428262295.577272.jpg

I think I'll go back to white tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

I thought you were growing grass in footwell lol!

White is the right choice. But its bright. Btw didnt know you had push button engine start. Is it also keyless keyfree ?

Yunii

• Like 2

I thought you were growing grass in footwell lol!

White is the right choice. But its bright. Btw didnt know you had push button engine start. Is it also keyless keyfree ?

Yea

Yunii

Yea it's bright alight. I like it though.

It's only a button at the minute but I plan to wire it in as a push start for position II when turning the key. Just a novelty :-)

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

sprayed the grill?

• Like 2

sprayed the grill?

Close. Wrapped the grill lol

it's a bit patchy and there are some overlaps but it's a good way to show what it would like sprayed. I'll spray it panther black to match the rest at the weekend sometime. Might do the grey grill bit the same too.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

What do you all think of this ? Been considering a replacement for a long time and just come across this. Would the mileage be a worry?

That's about 20k per year so is quite high for a petrol car, but if it's all motorway driving then the engine should still be sweet.

Things to bear in mind are clutch and cambelt in about another 20k.

Does look mint though, but I'd say take a look at it in person and if it's not spot on then walk away.

• Like 3

That's about 20k per year so is quite high for a petrol car, but if it's all motorway driving then the engine should still be sweet.

Things to bear in mind are clutch and cambelt in about another 20k.

Does look mint though, but I'd say take a look at it in person and if it's not spot on then walk away.

It'd be interesting to see if it actually was motorway miles. There's the main motorway between Belfast and Dublin down where the car is, would be a main driving route. Is there any way to prove its motorway miles apart from the dealers word? I'm guessing not.

What do you think of the 1.6T EcoBoost engine in a mondeo ? Underpowered? Thirsty?

Thanks for the info Clive.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

It'd be interesting to see if it actually was motorway miles. There's the main motorway between Belfast and Dublin down where the car is, would be a main driving route. Is there any way to prove its motorway miles apart from the dealers word? I'm guessing not.

What do you think of the 1.6T EcoBoost engine in a mondeo ? Underpowered? Thirsty?

Thanks for the info Clive.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Hints for motorway mileage is stone chipping on front bumper/ bonnet etc.

Yunii

• Like 3

Hints for motorway mileage is stone chipping on front bumper/ bonnet etc.

Yunii

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for that. I'm going to see it on Saturday if it's still there. I rang the dealer it's a UK car with full service history and mot til April next year.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Looks decent. My diesel focus I brought from family was 90% motorway miles and is sweet. Done 127000 and still on the same clutch. 85000 is certainly nothing to worry about, even on a petrol.

• Like 2

Looks decent. My diesel focus I brought from family was 90% motorway miles and is sweet. Done 127000 and still on the same clutch. 85000 is certainly nothing to worry about, even on a petrol.

Thanks for the input guys but it turns out I can't change the car yet. Certain financial developments are seriously !Removed! me over. I'll have to bite my tongue and hold on a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

I once bought a mondeo with 157k on it & had no service history but drove very well. In the time i had it apart from servicing i only changed full exhaust & a used cat as it blocked silencer.

Yunii

• Like 2

Just realised I've had my MK2 a year already ! Time flies...

The day I brought her home:

post-41109-143013235826_thumb.jpg

Miss my MK7 too though. Great wee car. Hopefully have the Focus another year then time for a change.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

son in law has 2010 Mondeo ghia build quality is shocked tinny front and rear doors road noise is bad over long distance

• Like 2

son in law has 2010 Mondeo ghia build quality is shocked tinny front and rear doors road noise is bad over long distance

Car is in with my mechanic tomorrow for oil change and filter change. Also he's doing the alternator belt and checking out some knocking from front driver side and a pretty persistent clunk/click when braking.

Pretty sure it's the strut mounts that could be worn . No idea what the clunking brakes could be though.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Cars back from mechanics. Sounds nicer/smoother now with the oil change. Alternator belt done and filter too.

I mentioned the clunking/clicking noises but he said everything is solid around the usual areas so could be steering rack/column related.

Also topped up the gearbox oil and put an additive in to prolong its life for another while hopefully as I think it's on the way out :-/

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Almost had a freak-out today.

Drove up the town centre with the missus to run a few errands. Parked car, all locked done our stuff and returned to the car. Drove home and went to lock the car but nothing happened when I pressed the button on the key. Not a thing. Changed the battery to check and still nothing.

So I thought it was two dud batteries I had and drove 5mins to Boots to get a fresh one but just per chance I pressed the lock button to check and it locked ? Perfectly fine.

Ok so I drove home again and tried it and it didn't work!!! I was ready to flip when a police officer appeared and informed me there was a bomb scare, two suspicious devices were found just on the other side of the houses across from me.

So turns out there's an unmarked squad car at the bottom of the street and it or something else is jamming radio frequencies in the surrounding area. I never really though about that sort of thing but I suppose given the situation it makes sense.

I was washing my car then and the same officer came and told me to go indoors for the next hour or so while they dealt with the items. I heard two bangs and went out and finished my car lol

What a strange day.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 3

Bit of a Retro Monday

• Like 1

Probably using a SESP Jamming system.

They would block all RF traffic including cellphones and car remotes (these are popular means of initiating IED's).

It's exactly what EOD 'Bleeps' do for Ammunition Technical Officers (ATO's).

• Like 3

Wow. Now that's a day to remember!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club