Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpg's Focus Mk2 Titanium

kpg

Good stuff! I couldn't get my camber bolts fitted, as there was a part of my car that wouldn't come apart to fit them in. Hopefully you'll be ok. I had to settle for raising the ride height to get just under -2.5 (-2.5 was the cut-off to stay in the "green").

• Like 1

Good stuff! I couldn't get my camber bolts fitted, as there was a part of my car that wouldn't come apart to fit them in. Hopefully you'll be ok. I had to settle for raising the ride height to get just under -2.5 (-2.5 was the cut-off to stay in the "green").

Aw don't be telling me that. I don't want to raise the car up, it's perfect the way it is! I know one of the bolts on each side has to be cut/grounded off possibly for the new camber bolts to be fitted.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 2

Aw don't be telling me that. I don't want to raise the car up, it's perfect the way it is! I know one of the bolts on each side has to be cut/grounded off possibly for the new camber bolts to be fitted.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

+1 thats how ford managed to take seven hours to lower my focus and fit the camber bolts,

He needed a hot work permit from his manager to get the grinder out and cut off th3 fixed camber bolts,

Think he may have then had to drill it a little bigger cant fully remember but all easy done in the capable hands of a mechanic.

The headunits looking great,

If considering a reverse camera i highly recommend the model specific ones from Connects2

• Like 1

+1 thats how ford managed to take seven hours to lower my focus and fit the camber bolts,

He needed a hot work permit from his manager to get the grinder out and cut off th3 fixed camber bolts,

Think he may have then had to drill it a little bigger cant fully remember but all easy done in the capable hands of a mechanic.

The headunits looking great,

If considering a reverse camera i highly recommend the model specific ones from Connects2

Well I've had my car left in a local garage from this morning for a preMOT inspection and rear camber alignment. Now he rang me and said the rear cambers sorted but didn't need the bolts I provided. What do you think he has done? I'll not get the car back Til tomorrow as I'm getting new pads and discs on the front and need two rear wishbones so I'll not get a look at it til then.

For the inspection, headlight alignment, 4 wheel laser alignment, pads + discs and rear wishbones plus fitting it's costing me £290.

Does that seem a good enough price to you ?

I got this boy off ebay:

post-41109-142204624336_thumb.jpg

Might try and wire it in on Sunday when I've got my car back and a bit of time on my hands.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Whereabouts are you putting the camera?

• Like 1

Only two options to be fair by the looks of it mate :)

Replacing left or right reg plate light unit.

• Like 1

Well I've had my car left in a local garage from this morning for a preMOT inspection and rear camber alignment. Now he rang me and said the rear cambers sorted but didn't need the bolts I provided. What do you think he has done? I'll not get the car back Til tomorrow as I'm getting new pads and discs on the front and need two rear wishbones so I'll not get a look at it til then.

For the inspection, headlight alignment, 4 wheel laser alignment, pads + discs and rear wishbones plus fitting it's costing me £290.

Does that seem a good enough price to you ?

I got this boy off ebay:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1422046242.846161.jpg

Might try and wire it in on Sunday when I've got my car back and a bit of time on my hands.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Thats a good price mate,

Ford quoted me 220.00 then tried to charge me 290.00 euro just to fit four springs and camber bolts,

Baring in mind i had previously purchased the parts online and brought to them for fitting that was 290.00 labor :)

• Like 1

Thats a good price mate,

Ford quoted me 220.00 then tried to charge me 290.00 euro just to fit four springs and camber bolts,

Baring in mind i had previously purchased the parts online and brought to them for fitting that was 290.00 labor :)

Wow. Chancers. I try to do most things myself but when it comes to wishbones, ball joints etc then I leave that to the experts lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Yea it'll be the passenger side one probably. I don't know why right enough..... lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 3

Now he rang me and said the rear cambers sorted but didn't need the bolts I provided. What do you think he has done?

To be honest mate, I had mine 'sorted' too without fitting the Eibach bolts. I burned through a set of rear tyres in the space of a few weeks as they balded on the inside, took it to my tyre man, he put it up on the lift and worked away. Dunno exactly what he did, but he had a breaker bar on to adjust somethin underneath and they were grand after that!

To be honest mate, I had mine 'sorted' too without fitting the Eibach bolts. I burned through a set of rear tyres in the space of a few weeks as they balded on the inside, took it to my tyre man, he put it up on the lift and worked away. Dunno exactly what he did, but he had a breaker bar on to adjust somethin underneath and they were grand after that!

Jesus...

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Well, car came back from the garage, the alignment on the front is still off a bit so it's going back out on Monday morning. Not to worry.

The car was stinkin' filthy so I managed to get a quick wash in before it got dark and get a few snaps of my mods. I didn't bother drying it cause it'll just rain tomorrow again :(

Don't mind the dirt inside, couldn't be bothered to clean it today.

Pics:

New headlights:

post-41109-142211968836_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142211973567_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142211974932_thumb.jpg

Clean wheels:

post-41109-142211976634_thumb.jpg

RS Tail Lights:

post-41109-142212016439_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142211980532_thumb.jpg

ST Spoiler:

post-41109-142211984049_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142211986314_thumb.jpg

LED Number Plate Units:

post-41109-142211988509_thumb.jpg

Two LED Strips in the boot:

post-41109-142211992986_thumb.jpg

LEDs inside and new metal pedals:

post-41109-142212000258_thumb.jpg

post-41109-142212004593_thumb.jpg

MK2.5 Centre console and fascia with Eonon HU:

post-41109-142212009556_thumb.jpg

Had to change all the bulbs back to normal halogen for the MOT. HIDs will be going back in after that.

That's it for now until I can think of something else to do lol :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 5

liking all the mods fella.

cant beat a nice clean car.

gave mine a good wash and just stood back admiring it lol.

• Like 3

liking all the mods fella.

cant beat a nice clean car.

gave mine a good wash and just stood back admiring it lol.

Cheers dude. Yea I usually stand back and take it all in when I'm finished washing lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 3

Looking great all the mods are proper tidy mate fair play styling it nicely,

Dual reverse light mod would compliment your HID's if your stuck for ideas,

And did you get a chance to get near the reverse camera, been fairly cold out.

• Like 1

Looking great all the mods are proper tidy mate fair play styling it nicely,

Dual reverse light mod would compliment your HID's if your stuck for ideas,

And did you get a chance to get near the reverse camera, been fairly cold out.

Thanks. Yea liking how it's coming along, subtle mods are the way to go. Dual reverse will be the next thing probably yea, I might get my colleague at work to tint my rears darker too, we'll see.

Haven't had a chance yet to do the camera, might tackle that tomorrow when I've got nothing major to do. I'll let you know what happens.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Well, after 5hrs, the camera is in. Don't want to talk about how I got it done, I used Brigantes guide so that's as much as I'm willing to say lol only just getting sitting down with a cuppa tea so it's relax time.

It works well, nice and clear and good vision in the dark too.

Pics:

post-41109-142221343213_thumb.jpg

The built in LED isn't as white/ bright as my other unit but it'll do for now:

post-41109-142221440035_thumb.jpg

Looks nice in the dash:

post-41109-142221442865_thumb.jpg

post-41109-14222144449_thumb.jpg

Only used it once in the drive turnng the car around but we'll see how well it works tomorrow when I'm out and about.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 3

Cameras looking great,

Ive got fuzzy lines on mine because ive earth it to the reverse loom instead of earthing to the body so i need to sort it out.

Then ill be as cool as you with your nice clear picture on screen :)

Pain in the A55 to install but pure euphoric feeling when its done.

• Like 2

Cameras looking great,

Ive got fuzzy lines on mine because ive earth it to the reverse loom instead of earthing to the body so i need to sort it out.

Then ill be as cool as you with your nice clear picture on screen :)

Pain in the A55 to install but pure euphoric feeling when its done.

I've earthed mine to the reverse light loom and seems grand.

Aye it's class having it in there but the effort is great lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

I've earthed mine to the reverse light loom and seems grand.

Ugh ya Jammy Bass Third :lol:

• Like 1

New series top gear is on bbc two now :)

• Like 1

Just turned it over there. That hovercraft looks good craic lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

Reverse camera looks good! I'm having trouble routing cables through the grommet between the roof & the boot lid! Hate the cable management on the fiesta :(

As for Top Gear.. I Loved the ending.. Think the stig might want a Porsche! Haha

• Like 1

Reverse camera looks good! I'm having trouble routing cables through the grommet between the roof & the boot lid! Hate the cable management on the fiesta :(

As for Top Gear.. I Loved the ending.. Think the stig might want a Porsche! Haha

Aye that took the most effort, I used a wire clothes hanger, taped the wire to that and pushed it through.

Top gear was class, can't wait Til next weeks.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club