Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Dan_Polly27

Alloys-Refurb Or New?

7 posts in this topic

Evening

After a bit of advice, wondering what I should do with my alloys, should I keep them and get them refurbed, if so what colour? Same or something different?! Or should I go for some new ones? If so what type and what colour.

Thank you in advance

Dan

post-50178-140640648723_thumb.jpgpost-50178-140640651689_thumb.jpgpost-50178-140640653562_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Hi, you don't need new ones mate waste of money refurb just looks like new( depending to which company you go) I recommend 'spit and polish' they based in Kent but they do collection all over the place just give them a ring and ask for a quote should be roughly £46 + VAT each wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Thank you for the reply Focusdom, will take your advice I think, just need to choose what colour now. Any suggestions?

No worries mate.

What's your car colour and what's your interior colour ?

post-50178-141245286572_thumb.jpg

Car colour is Midnight Blue, interior is grey. With blue led lighting.

they look a nice set of wheels you got on there fella apart from the bit of damage.

I would say a nice shadow chrome colour would look nice on your car.

I that colour on a set of alloys I had on my fiesta and must say it looked very nice.

DSC00532.jpg

Yeh stick with the colour or a gloss black?