Do Not Sell My Personal Information

newbie jus joined

JRAMPS

good evenin.....and welcome.

Hiya and welcome to the forum, I find that I am parking bout a foot away from kerbs now - so not to ruin my beloved wheels lol x

thanks.. i scratched mine first day i got the car, well annoyed me lol.. ahh wel wnt be doin that again.

Wuld theese be wolfrace pro-sprint?

I have been loooking at theese for my car but wasent sure on the universal fitment but must say it looks decent

Wuld theese be wolfrace pro-sprint?

I have been loooking at theese for my car but wasent sure on the universal fitment but must say it looks decent

ive nt got a clue lol.. ther wolfrace but other than that i dont no..bought the car like that lol ..

cool are you going to be doing any mods to it mate

erm nt sure, if i do it wil be after a year or so cz i crnt afford it at the moment (only an aprentice ha). i want a theme tho, like black and red.. any ideas from you all would be good. thanks .

yer mate wil do, il tek some over the weekend,after i clean it ha... got ma new reg on car now so u can av a ganders lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club