Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New owner!

zmatt

Hi all!

Got my 05 Focus 1.6 Zetec on tuesday, have to say, what a car! I read alot of reviews on it and it really does live up to them and better!

This is only my 2nd car, probably feels so good as my 1st car was a Aygo, which in itself was a great little car to nip about in. However you cant beat having a more powerful car that handles better and has pretty much everything you need inside it (one thing the aygo lacked)

Ive already had a good search around to see what people have done to there Focus mk1's but if anyone knows of a good thread on here or a good site for the Focus mk1 in general or a Focus mk1 modification site please post it up! :D

I look forward to getting to kno all the Focus owners as I did the Aygo owners over at TOC. Bring on FOC haha

Matt

Hello :)

If you want a good site for the focus, join the ffoc! (www.ffoc) I had no intentions of modding my car, but the forum influenced me way too much :lol:

There's a forum with lots of very intelligent people on ;) very friendly and a busy site! Also can check out your local region for meets as well... there's monthly ones usually organised in the Portsmouth area :)

Great stuff! Yea I was the same with my Aygo before, wasnt planning on doing to much but then read thro the forum and the rest is history haha

Thanks for the info!

Hello :)

If you want a good site for the focus, join the ffoc! (www.ffoc) I had no intentions of modding my car, but the forum influenced me way too much :lol:

There's a forum with lots of very intelligent people on ;) very friendly and a busy site! Also can check out your local region for meets as well... there's monthly ones usually organised in the Portsmouth area :)

Are you here solely to advertise that site, or what?

I wouldn't bother with ffoc. The moderators have major ego problems. More people than I care to remember have ditched that site in favour of others, because of the cliquey, elitist attitude of those people.

No need for comments like that... he asked a question WANTING a Focus based site and I answered with my answer on the FFOC.

I've been on the FFOC since I got my car in December 2007 and it's a great site with some great people.... and it's an ideal site for him to see what mods people have done to their cars and get involved with local meets.

So what, you get a few people with a bit of an attitude, but you get that everywhere.... even on here it seems! ;)

I came on here cos I like Fords (Not that I should have to justify myself to you....)

I personally have only ever driven Fords and my brother, dad and Granddad all have Fords as well.... I am not a moderator on the ffoc and am not here to brag about the site.... However, it is the main place I go to for help, advise and show what I have done to my car, as well as trying to help a few people along the way. No harm in telling others about it if they are unaware of the site. They can make their own conclusions IF they decide to check it out.....