Do Not Sell My Personal Information

o/t thanks to those who sponsored me

MichellefromEssex

Well todays the day 2.30pm this afternoon I will be doing my first ever 5k run, never in a million years did I think I would ever be able to take part in something like this and I am very proud of myself.

Thankyou to those who sponsered me.

Michelle x

PS Oxygen is at the ready :lol::lol::lol:

Well done Michelle, and if you’re willing keep up the training the more you do the easier it becomes (I promise :) )

Well done Michelle, and if you’re willing keep up the training the more you do the easier it becomes (I promise :) )

Thankyou, I have a personal trainer twice a week, do 2 circuit classes and normal gym on my own once a week - if you had said to me last year that I would be doing this I would have laughed at you lol. I have lost 3 stones 3lbs now but still have a few more stones to lose.

Good going, I’ve never used a personal trainer before but if i did i bet id be a lot fitter now. I do my running just to counter all the lovely food that people always seem to bring to work; either food from their holidays, birthdays, team cook-offs B) , and general topping up of team food draw.

Thankyou I am so pleased with myself managed to do a personal best and made it in 40 mins dead on. It was extremely hot and very busy - had tons of support from the crowd even those who dont know me - even had Essex FM Sue Harrison comment on the concentration on my face as I came down towards the finish line - not bad for someone who weighed 20 stones last year eh?

Thankyou I am so pleased with myself managed to do a personal best and made it in 40 mins dead on. It was extremely hot and very busy - had tons of support from the crowd even those who dont know me - even had Essex FM Sue Harrison comment on the concentration on my face as I came down towards the finish line - not bad for someone who weighed 20 stones last year eh?

Very, very well done! how much did you raise?

Congrats!!!

Me and running dont go at all :) better person than i am :)

the only time i have properly ran is when me and my friend walked into a field and realised the bulls and cows that were in the field ahead were actually in the field we were in, and we were stood in the middle of this field. I have never, ever been that scared in my life!

I raised just over £100

Here are some pics of me and my little sis (she is only 4ft 10ins lol) before and after:

raceforlife.jpg

morerace.jpg

Still smiling!!

have you had a look at the fiesta meet post ? if you can make it it would be lavely!

Well done Michelle, fantastic time. Is that little Max beside you in the 2nd pic?

Well done michelle! Everyone up and down the the country from this ford forum is proud of you! Keep it up!

Well done michelle! Everyone up and down the the country from this ford forum is proud of you! Keep it up!

indeedy, that is true :D

Thankyou, still cannot believe ive done it - if you could have seen me the last 100 metres I was a wreck, my breathing all over the place my face felt like it was purple and going to explode.

Yeah that is little Max and big max is standing behind us on the left hand side of the pic, my eldest daughter is the one in the shades.

Im aching a bit now - have to drive to Mountune tomorrow morning as well lol

Well done :D You look great before and after :)

A pic of me at my heaviest and Max before he started working out, now you can see why I feel so proud of myself lol:

lanzarote063.jpg

Wow! Well done once more, you should be very proud!! Are you following any specific diet or just healthy eating and exercise? ( Watch the men glaze over as girl talk commences :lol: )

!Removed! hell, you have done brilliant!! you look like a completely different person!

I'm also on a mission to loose a few, 1st 9oz down!!

Ive done every diet going, ive taken illegal slimming tablets which made me lost 6 stones in a few months, I then gained it all again and more and made myself ill. Ive been prescribed xenical (stronger dose of that Alli thats available in chemists now) and Reductil by my doc, both worked whilst taking the tablets. What has worked for me this time and hopefully for the last time is good old fashioned healthy eating and exercise, I joined a gym just after christmas this year and have become addicted, I have a personal trainer, who pushes me so hard twice a week, I now go to 2 circuit classes (lunges, squats, pressups etc constantly for 45 mins) and then I go once on my own for the cross trainer. I have a cheat day on a Saturday, it also helps that us girls at work all started this together and have lost nearly 18 stones between us in 6 months, my sis (in the pic with me) has lost nearly 3 stones herself.

I was 40 last year and this is my last attempt to shift the weight and give me a longer life expectancy, if this doesnt work then honestly there is nothing more for me to try other than surgery.

Ohh I know the feeling, I lost 3 stone a few years ago on weight watchers, then stopped. Put a bit back on but not all, then have been on and off since then. It's so !Removed! hard! I can't seem to keep to motivation, it's silly. You're doing amazing though! Keep it up. I may use you as my inspiration :D

Yes, congratulations on your run Michelle.

I hope you feel proud of yourself as it's a great achievement especially in this pigging heat!

Put your feet up tonight and let Max pamper you! ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club