Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picking Up My New St On Friday :d

Sikhg

Waited 3 months and I'm finally picking up the bad boy this Friday! Any tips, reviews or comments for the ST.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Congratulations! Which ST will you be picking up? Long drive for you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

ST with all extras, frozen white, can't wait heard a lot of things happen when your foot goes down... Haha

Waited 3 months and I'm finally picking up the bad boy this Friday! Any tips, reviews or comments for the ST.

Yeh drive like you stole it lol but be safe of course. You need to get yourself on some twisty country roads that are relatively quiet if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Will do Phil ;), what's the g force like in the ST? In terms of putting your foot down and feeling the pull?

Weren't allowed to test drive it as I was too young lol

Just out of interest, how old are you, how many years driving experience do you have and what car are you coming from?

Turn the esp off and go find a long sweeping corner. Best fun ever, fact. Congratulations btw :)

19... Passed at 17 had an old fiesta and now coming from a mk6 golf 1.4 tsi

Quite an achievement to be able to afford such cars at that age and the insurance. 2 years driving experience and a car with 200bhp on overboost is not the best idea on paper. Not judging you personally but I speak from experience. I was cruising around like I owned the place when you were 8 and I had some comeuppances for underestimating matters. No bad accidents thankfully or police involvement but over egging it lets say. I have been in a bad accident as a result of a blow out and was very lucky to walk away.

I still use the power of the ST now (no point otherwise) but experience tells me there's a time and a place and never ever drive quickly when you cannot see around a corner, even with the ST's abilities.

With regard to the car, the ST is fantastic. Superb pace and cornering with epic seats and engine note. It will be very tempting for you to show the local saxo man who is boss but be careful out there.

Costs me £60 to fill up and does around 350 miles to a tank with a safe but heavy right foot lol.

• Like 1

ST fwend :)

+1

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Thanks appreciate you taking the time to explain that, and yh I can't wait but of course safety first.

In my opinion on the turbo by the way, it is a more linear performance than anything else. You get a good punch for sure but it's not like some big hammer blow and then flat at higher revs. The power is delivered in a strong but consistent manner and pulls well right up the rev range.

In my opinion on the turbo by the way, it is a more linear performance than anything else. You get a good punch for sure but it's not like some big hammer blow and then flat at higher revs. The power is delivered in a strong but consistent manner and pulls well right up the rev range.

Do you have the mp215? If so does this alter that flat spot? If not does anyone who has it know this?

There are no flat spots with the mp215. Power and more power all the way up to 6000 - 6200 ish rpm

There are no flat spots with the mp215. Power and more power all the way up to 6000 - 6200 ish rpm

I thought as much. Can't wait to afford it haha think going to be Xmas time tho. I'm a sales mans dream tho so I can see them having a "small" deal on at ford fair and getting it haha

I can get 42 in my mp215 driving to work but good luck driving the st normally , the boost is addictive!

Well I think it's very good I did a run up the main roads for about 25/30 miles, drove sensibly all the way and got this.

post-55675-140675744052_thumb.jpg

I would say tho that you won't ever want to drive like this as it's too fun haha I average mostly 35/38. But it's good to know that if I'm short one month I can bang it in 6th and get good mpg :) but like my sales man said it's good but if your worries about fuel consumption then you need to look at something else.

Have you got cruise Nathan?

Both impressive, as long as I get 28 + which is what I was getting in the golf! Lol

Red line it everywhere and I'll think you will get that haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club