Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Front Brake Discs & Best Price

sonic113

Need to replace discs and pads on front of focus. Don't know whether to buy from ford (genuine parts) or some after market make.

Where is the best place to buy at good prices if I don't go to ford? Not sure what makes the local auto shops I have to check prices.

Has any one bought party's like this online? If so are the prices better than fords or is it worth just going and buying from ford?

Cheers.

• Like 1

Need to replace discs and pads on front of focus. Don't know whether to buy from ford (genuine parts) or some after market make.

Where is the best place to buy at good prices if I don't go to ford? Not sure what makes the local auto shops I have to check prices.

Has any one bought party's like this online? If so are the prices better than fords or is it worth just going and buying from ford?

Cheers.

EBC Green Stuff discs and pads from eBay will be going on mine when required,

They also sell cross drilled and groved discs

You cant go wrong with Pagid discs n pads, If you go onto the euro car parts web site and put in your reg you can find out the price AVOID EICHER they are awful.

I wonder how much Fraud would charge just to supply, :D :driving:

Pagid Pads £27.25 axle set

pagid discs £30-40 each disc depending on diameter 278mm or 300mm

Euro Car Parts seem to be on offer at the moment.

Prices from their website :rolleyes::driving:

• Like 2

+1 for Pagid

I have fitted many pagid discs and pads with no problems. No complaints either.

They come with a silver coating on them instead of oil, the also tend to stay rust free a little longer around the edges.

Pagid stuff can usually be had pretty cheap from Euro car parts

• Like 1

Lenny the EBC green stuff looks nice but I think the green pads may look outa place on my stock focus lol!

The pagid ones seems to be priced pretty well from eurocarparts on eBay .

Came across this will these foit my focus?

Linkhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pagid-Front-Brake-Kit-258mm-Vented-ATE-System-Discs-Pads-Ford-Focus-MK2-/330873776185?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d099d2839

Are pagid just as good as ford originals or is it another came of they all come from same manufacter justnre branded as fo mo co?

Thanks

• Like 1

Pagid are as good as originals yes, As for disc size ring euro give them your reg and they will match the online price and supply the correct bits, Or just pop in your local depot :D :driving:

• Like 1

Yep, pagid are the way to go..

• Like 1