Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Boost Gauges

Hinkko360

Hi All,

When I was in town the other day a saw this fellow ST owners car in the car park with these gauges added and thought they looked awsome was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find something like this had on the gauges that they were Ford Racing ones

post-50725-140680691345_thumb.jpg

post-50725-140680700333_thumb.jpg

He also had this put in the back aswell which I thought was pretty genius

post-50725-140680705993_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Just generic gauges, can buy them from demon tweeks same for the backgrounds on them.

Pretty pointless to be honest unless you have a variable boost function and that's only one of them, the other two are generally battery voltage ( Pointless ) and oil temp ( again pretty pointless )

will leave an un-repairable hole in the dash and Ford might get the hump if you start tapping into the ECU and get problems.

Pillar mounted ones look much better imo.

I have to agree with Matt, they are pretty useless and they look "tacky" as well, get an air freshner. :)

• Like 2

I'd love a boost gauge but not if I have to destroy part of the dash like that. You'd think with the whole infotainment thing there would be some way to get it to display things like boost level on the screen. It would also be interesting to be able to see when overboost is on/off, especially for people who will be taking the car on a track (not me).

• Like 1

I'd love a boost gauge but not if I have to destroy part of the dash like that. You'd think with the whole infotainment thing there would be some way to get it to display things like boost level on the screen. It would also be interesting to be able to see when overboost is on/off, especially for people who will be taking the car on a track (not me).

that would be so sick, wish you could have all them things shown on the display and also have things a G force meter like in the Nissan GTR

that would be so sick, wish you could have all them things shown on the display and also have things a G force meter like in the Nissan GTR

I was going to mention the GTR lol, we need about 20 different readings with lateral Gs etc, designed by the makers of Gran Turismo.

I was going to mention the GTR lol, we need about 20 different readings with lateral Gs etc, designed by the makers of Gran Turismo.

Its such a good idea and perfect for Fords ST/RS cars being more performance cars think Ford need to get on this ASAP :D

With regards to the G-Force and a better track car with all the tech goodies, get rid of the ST and get either a Meg / Clio RS, much more suited and have all these goodies on them already.

The Clio even has an option to produce sound effects to sound like a GTR , Clio V6 and others.

The only tool a real driver needs are his eyes to check how far behind the opposition is, anything else just adds weight.

• Like 1

I was just about to say get a clio RS if you want that stuff lol Matt beat me to it :P

I was just about to say get a clio RS if you want that stuff lol Matt beat me to it :P

haha !Removed! that i would never get rid of the ST for something french rather shoot myself in the foot the ST's a beast :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club