Do Not Sell My Personal Information

changing side indicator lens on a ford focus 03 tdci

alanelf

Hi

could someone give me a bit of advice on how to remove the side indicators from the wings as i have tried to day and cant figure out how it comes off.Im not sure if it is that im trying to remove it gently without breaking it or its just really stuck.do i need to remove inner wheel housing or should it just pop out?.they are original factory ones so not stuck with tape or are they? any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Regards alan

Piece of cake mate. I removed mine using an old credit card, Simply slide the credit card underneath the top edge of the light and work it loose, They just fall out.

See here for pics etc

http://www.fordst170.co.uk/howto7.php

Yea some need a bit of encouragement, but it will shift.... mine just came off really easily when I replaced mine! the credit card trick usually works wth most stubborn side repeaters though =)

you guys are stars got out my tesco club card slid it in they started to budge snapped the club card opps but hey the card trick worked.just need to explain to the wife i broke the clubcard.car looks nice with new side repeaters on hated the amber ones nice set of smoked ones now looks much better thanks again alan