Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scratches Under Door.

ChrisCooper

I cleaned and polished my car yesterday, and whilst doing so I found this damage under the passenger side door. No idea what's caused it, and there is a minor scratch in the same line on the rear passenger side door. What is the best way to deal with it, without spending too much? Door is lighter and should easily t cut out, but this is to metal.

Whilst we're on cosmetic issues, what is a good way to deal with slight abrasions and chips on the bumpers? Front bumper is pretty bad from thousands of miles of stone chips, and front and rear have clearly had light scrapes in the past.

post-49503-0-31635900-1407065452_thumb.j

get a touch up kit from Ford and touch it up. Not many people will notice that once done.

As above but apply the laquer when the first coat is still tacky so prime paint laquer when wet allow to dry add 2 more coats of laquer if you want buy some helicopter film off eBay and cover it with that that way the grit from the road wont get to the touch up and wear it off

Thanks. Got a touch up kit on order from amazon. Pretty much same price as direct from ford, but free P&P as opposed to about the same as the kit itself. Will it work on the GRP too?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club