• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fontayne56

fontayne56

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo 0 2.0 TDCI GHIA X
Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:52 AM

Looking a getting a code reader for my mondeo 02. Been looking around and there is loads on the market to buy!!. All Prices shapes and colours. Are there any you can recommend. looking around 50. I'm a pc tech so would like one i can plug into me lappy or standard plain reader. Would like to get into the part of mechinics.

Are there any tips trick you can help me with.

Oh where is the socket on the car lol (bet your thinking god he aint got much hope :S)

Any advice to help me on the way.

Many Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 vroom

vroom

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Ford Model: mk3.5 rs 1800 fiests
Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:32 PM

Looking a getting a code reader for my mondeo 02. Been looking around and there is loads on the market to buy!!. All Prices shapes and colours. Are there any you can recommend. looking around 50. I'm a pc tech so would like one i can plug into me lappy or standard plain reader. Would like to get into the part of mechinics.

Are there any tips trick you can help me with.

Oh where is the socket on the car lol (bet your thinking god he aint got much hope :S)

Any advice to help me on the way.

Many Thanks

your obd2 plug is located down on left side of trim under steering wheel a good diagnostic system is scan tool easy to use

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users