Photo
- - - - -

Time To Say Goodbye To My Zetec S.... And Hello To My.....

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46 Torchwood

Torchwood

ST.....Seriously Tempting!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Name: Torchwood_HK
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

I've taken two similar pictures to yours - tried to remember the angle you used to get as close as possible.  Failed a bit there...

Mine has the slots like yours does for the lights and there's something shiny and silver looking inside them.  I can't make it out though, it's very hard to see in there clearly!  I think it might just be a hollow silver hole or something?  Or my lights are there but don't work lol.  What do yours look like when they're not on?

Your windscreen strip is certainly shorter than mine, sensor looks different too but I guess that's because you have the rain sensor which I don't.  In short, both your car and camera are better than mine :lol:.

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpg

I Will take another pic Martyn, think if i leave the door open or sit patiently inside they will go out, then i can have a good look and take a snap.  I see what you mean now with the windscreen strip and the box up top.  I'll take another pic of that too..

I think it is the extras added that changed the layout and finish to the screen....

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users