Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrading Mk6.5 Interior ..... Help Needed

nicima

Ive just brought my first Ford - a mk 6.5 Fiesta style climate 1.25 and she's an amazing drive.

Why I didn't get a ford before is beyond me!!!

So in my old car - a renault megane - I sourced different interiors and replaced them with what was in my car by myself and I'd like to do the same within my fiesta.

I want to change the stereo surround - for the standard black to the silver one - the interior door handles - the air vents and the gear surround.........my question is how simple/difficult are they to change? I suppose sits easier to say i want to upgrade my interior to the zebec interior hahaha

any help would be great - thanks

I've got a limited edition mk6.5 called a zetec blue (actual name btw lol) and it already had updated interior but I noticed on eBay people are selling zetec blue parts (center console and vents and gear surround is all blue) and they didn't go too expensive either for all that and its a straight swap but I've seen ppl change theirs so can't be too hard also to remove the central console you need a tool just search eBay for it

Ahhhh cheers.

I saw a blue centre console on eBay the other day and was thinking about getting that - but then its a lot of blue within my car which is blue it self ha - so i will go with doing it up to silver......thanks for the reply

No worries well that eBay link gives you the keys to pull off centre and ma mate had style n he put in the blue inside from eBay (same as mines) he ended up changing car after a year and coz he wanted a focus n because of the blue interior and it was official Ford he got a few hundred more than he would if he didn't put it in lol (because it's more attractive to first time buyers )

• 2 weeks later...

So finally got all the interior pieces i wanted - going to have to wait till i can do the surround as need to get the stereo keys which i ordered off of eBay today - but working out how to change the interior door handles is a little mind boggling - I've tried to find answers on how to do it but they don't fully explain it all - or maybe I'm just thick haha

anyone got a good how to with replacing the handles? thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club