Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got a build date and possible delivery date

Beermonster

The dealership rang me today and said the build date is 19th June with expected delivery round about 18th July, that's move slightly from what he said when I bought the car, it was 17th build date and delivery w/e 12th July, I have to sign for the finace by the end of June because of the £500 off offer but what I don't want is to start paying for a car that I don't have as once I have signed up there is no insentive for the dealership as they have their sale, with peoples experiance how realistic are these delivery dates?

NOT VERY! I got my expected delivery date as 31st May and guess what, I am still waiting for the car and won't get it until a week on friday 'all being well' x

NOT VERY! I got my expected delivery date as 31st May and guess what, I am still waiting for the car and won't get it until a week on friday 'all being well' x

My expected delivery date was the 31st March. Didn't get it til the 29th April though. Mine was apparently the last stock car and any after would be fresh builds.

Week today eh Chrisp?

Week today eh Chrisp?

correct =) and I think I have decided on a first song, 'Elbow - On A Day Like This' =)

correct =) and I think I have decided on a first song, 'Elbow - On A Day Like This' =)

I bet that you will be so excited that you will forget all about what song you are going to play and just want to get out on the road and play in your new toy

You don't pay for the car till you get it. I got mine in May and I start paying next week so I had over a month of new car without paying for it :)

I havent got a build date for my car yet :( i ordered it bout 4 weeks ago.. :( but the good thing is.. i work at fords and they have the IMS system so i can check when its in the country so i can see if the dealers are mucking me around :) annoying thing is the guy made me put £100 deposit down :( he wanted me to go sign the finance deal for £8000 last week.. i was like i dont know how much deposit im putting down yet.. and he was like yeah we just need ur signiture for safe keeping so u can have ur car.. i was like i havent even got a build date yet mate! f****** Knob!

but the good thing is.. i work at fords and they have the IMS system so i can check when its in the country so i can see if the dealers are mucking me around :) i was like i havent even got a build date yet mate! f****** Knob!

At least that means you'll get a good discount even though the bloke might be a bit iffy...........makes up for it a bit doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Looks like I might have a bit longer to wait then :(

Love the name "Beermonster" as I work with a guy we call "Honeymonster".

You guys related???? :lol:

Love the name "Beermonster" as I work with a guy we call "Honeymonster".

You guys related???? :lol:

Not that I know of, I used to know someone called Honeymonster but that was back in the 80's when CB's were all the rage :)

I rang Ford finace and they told me they have 59 days to play with once you have signed up so that's plenty time if it's going to be late, what ever happened to all those car's in fields that we kept seeing on the news, I take it they are all sold now?

what ever happened to all those car's in fields that we kept seeing on the news, I take it they are all sold now?

I had one of those 'stockpiled' cars years ago and it had started to rust under the front end within months of me getting it. To be honest I would rather have to wait 13 weeks for mine to be delivered and know that it had been built for me personally - makes it seem so much more special.

I had one of those 'stockpiled' cars years ago and it had started to rust under the front end within months of me getting it. To be honest I would rather have to wait 13 weeks for mine to be delivered and know that it had been built for me personally - makes it seem so much more special.

Your right, it's much better to be new than start to rust before you get it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club