Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drl's !!!

jordypugh

Can you get the LED drl's that are on the ST3 for the ZS , more than likely a full unit but where can i get them !

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

There not a straight swap onto the zs I don't think, heard they need different plugs?

I heard they are the same on ST / ZS / Titanium, some of us were talking about them at Ford Fair. Can't be sure though, but if that's the case then a breakers yard is probably your best bet.

Is it worth cracking the unit and putting diferent ones in or not ?

You'll struggle cracking the unit and fitting different ones as the drl is the same bulb as the high beam so would be hard to "blank out"

There a completely different unit to the st and titanium head light unit

• Like 1

Dont see why the ZS didnt come with them

Btw the link a posted wasn't the ones from st but same ones for titanium etc so they should for yours as they are marked as fiesta mk7.5 but not sure about plugs but email them at European parts

The link you posted are st ones, the st and titanium share the same unit. The zetec s and lower are the other halogen drl unit whivh I've heard have different plugs

About £200 each + a programming fee from Ford I believe...?

Arh no, i had all the photos of the plug connector in my old 2013 ZS and the plug connector from a Titanium a while ago, because this is what i was going to fit. The Titanium headlights are £200 a unit, and as others said, the high beam H15 has the DRL element in it too as well as the separate wiring for the 501 side lights. So it is different.

Titanium dont have 501's as the LED DRL takes over, but from memory the plug was the same shape, and when i looked at the wire configuration on both when i uploaded the pictures, they looked the same. I will try to find the pictures, i may have deleted them since i was changing the car.

I was going to do this as my ZS kept blowing the side lights and the H15's..and H15's are not cheap!! A software update did cure the problem on the H15's going but i still lost 1 or 2 side light bulbs after. Then it seemed to stop after.

You may have just solved another problem , is this why one of sidelights was completely out and the other was flashing after a month of having them in ?

You may have just solved another problem , is this why one of sidelights was completely out and the other was flashing after a month of having them in ?

Another problem..? with your car's bulbs?

Yea well i drove down to essex the other day and both my sidelights were out when i got back , is it cus they were !Removed! Halfords bulbs or am i going to be buying bulbs every month ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club