Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

simcor

Obc Question

Is there anyway to get the OBC changed so it shows temp in degrees c and fuel economy in mpg as it's either farenheit and mpg or litres per 100km and degrees c. It drives me mad that I can,t have the two that we use and I know namely mpg and degrees c showing at the same time without having to keep changing it in the settings. Stupid euro crap lol

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

Presumably its MPG and Farenheiht for the US and Litres per 100km and degrees C for Europe

Ive no idea how to change it to degrees C + MPG but perhaps someone on here will....

It is as you have stated for usa and Europe. Problem is here we mostly use mpg and centigrade. I know how to change it to either USA or Europe setting but wondered if anyone knew of a way to have it physically alterered to show a combination of the two I.e mpg and centigrade.

You can through the dash settings.

I'll draw down the relevant pages from the owners handbook for you in a wee bit.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

Set the display to imperial which will show mpg etc then go to the engine temperature readout and press the set button on the end of the indicator arm to toggle between farenheit and centigrade reading.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

That sounds just like the ticket, so I can change it by going into the cluster diagnostics menu? I assume that is what you mean? Although I am talking about the outside ambient temperature reading not engine temperature.

Change it to miles and Fahrenheit, then when it's on the temp display, hold the set button. It will change to the combination you want.

At least this is how you got my Mk 2.5 to do it!

Thanks guys sorted mpg and centigrade now showing just what I wanted. Top marks to both of you.