Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Finance Advice

paul_focus

As long as moulton red for fez ST and tangerine scream for focus ST is avalable I'm happy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I just had a quick read about the facelift, looks like more than just a facelift. They've played with the suspension and steering so it should handle better. Or maybe differently, not necessarily better. Looks good though :)

Not 100%keen on looks prefer the current look focus ST

Yeah it has had more than a facelift, stiffer front end, revised multi-valve shocks, revised EPAS.

Really looking forward to getting one, going from a heavy nosed 2.0 diesel, to a light 1.5 ecoboost with the revised mechanical set up should really notice the difference. I swear I had read every bit of info I can find on it and seen every picture. Never been like this over a car before, no doubt I'll end up paying more as a result but if I get a car I REALLY like, I might actually keep it for 5 years and it will then be cheaper in the long run (at least that is what I keep telling myself).

I'm really hoping the Zetec S body kit looks like this, I was never a fan on the original MK3, hence why I got a Tit X and just put the spoiler and grill on it:

post-17010-0-72278100-1407506517_thumb.j

• Like 1

I'm not a massive fan of it like I said befor like to current style focus

• Like 1

This is the style I like better

post-48420-140750687873_thumb.jpg

If you prefer the old style then you will be better off going for one of them then.

The facelift is going to cost more initially as the discounts will not be available for a while

Think I will mate cheers :)

I swear I had read every bit of info I can find on it and seen every picture. Never been like this over a car before, no doubt I'll end up paying more as a result but if I get a car I REALLY like, I might actually keep it for 5 years and it will then be cheaper in the long run (at least that is what I keep telling myself).

That's exactly how I was with the Fiesta ST, and now I have it, it lives up to every expectation I had. I know I'm losing a hell of a lot of money on depreciation but I don't regret it for a second :)

• Like 2

Thing is you will always lose on a new car in the first couple of years then things settle down a bit. I'm not planning on selling mine for a few years so I don't care at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Then they get like mine and hit bottom book and can't lose any more money haha :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club