Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ambient Lighting For Your 2013 Zetec S Anyone...?

Torchwood

The 2013 Zetec S only comes with the illuminated cup holder, you 'can' buy the ambient bar that goes above the glove box.

but what about the ambient lights on the driver and passenger doors?

Well i have a pair!!

They 'are' for sale in that particular section, but as they are for a fiesta only, hope its ok to mention here as they are very car specific. I have the lighting kit and wiring for each door, they were made to order and not cheap, but i found the pin in the door hinge connector that powers them properly, you do not need to go to fords and have them switched on!

Hardest bit is removing the door card and hinge connector block, which is actually really easy!!!! They are ready to be fitted, the hole in the door card will already exists, just look under where the window switch is. Asking £40 for both!

If you can come down and collect, i will give you a hand fitting them......for free to FOC members if you make a small contribution to my charity. (the amount i leave up to you) ;)

They are fitted standard to the Titanium, X and ST3 models only, and if you want to add that little extra i also wired in ambient lights to the top pockets where the chrome door opener goes, and ALL work with the rest of the ambient lights in your car as it should, and look awesome!!!!

Let me know, postage available if you are too far away and i will provide install guidance and photos to aid you. Let me know... :)

post-32313-0-37021000-1407430555_thumb.j

post-32313-0-00222000-1407430577_thumb.j

post-32313-0-17317200-1407430598_thumb.j

post-32313-0-40950800-1407430614_thumb.j

post-32313-0-39579200-1407430662_thumb.j

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club