AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Focus2007

Fuel Problem with Focus

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! This is a nice site! Ive got an 02 plate focus 1.6 and ive got a K&N filter fitted, ive noticed recently that im not getting very good fuel econemy, mabye 50miles to £10 if im lucky! I was wondering culd there be another problem rather than the K&N!

Thanx

hi

welcome to FOC

did it start getting uneconomical as soon as you had the K&N fitted?

hi

welcome to FOC

did it start getting uneconomical as soon as you had the K&N fitted?

thanx, no not really i noticed a bit of difference but its got worse over the past few weeks but ive been using V-power for a while and it seems when u boot it, it drops lyk mad im nt sure why??

Thanx

perhaps its to do with the air intake which causes more fuel to be used up. I am pretty sure i read somewhere about a chip needs to be added to manage the fuel.. I am not that sure to be honest.

perhaps its to do with the air intake which causes more fuel to be used up. I am pretty sure i read somewhere about a chip needs to be added to manage the fuel.. I am not that sure to be honest.

Oh rite ok dok well thanks anyway on ure view!

Cheers again

personally i blame the government. In my TD van about 2 years ago i could manage 475 miles on £50.

Now in my little crappy 1.4 corsa, i can do about 170 miles on £30!!!

Depressing